Bremen

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    gevezexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello there! friends, happy eid al-adha. I want help from friends who have knowledge. I am looking for a shipping company going from Bremen to Turkey, but I can't find it. Is there a shipping company in Bremen or nearby? I would appreciate if friends who have knowledge of how to find it can help.

EL-TURCO
    Exhibition Stand

If it hasn't closed yet, gefco!!! Also, there is no search on the internet, go to the nearest Turkish coffee shop. If there is no room, write here again and I will find someone there...

engellixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Wuppertal also has forwarder. He helps you. If you want..

gevezexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

EL-TURCO and disabled83 thank you very much, I can call you on tel. no. is there? I have to handle the shipping business by February. Thanks again for your help.

engellixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

0202 429 78 24

gevezexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

thanks a lot…

engellixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

what did you do, did you call?

gevezexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I haven't called yet. Last week of January, I'm calling, we haven't been able to set our jobs here yet, so my wife didn't want me to call right now. but tf. I wrote the number. many thanks :)

gevezexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends... I still haven't found a shipping company :( I'm waiting for your help.

hosibab to
    Exhibition Stand
Displaying 9 answers - 1 to 9 (9 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.