Introduction to the German Room

> Forums > Questions and Answers about German Lessons > Introduction to the German Room

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    burcuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I have homework tomorrow, friends, I would be glad if you help me. I have a wardrobe on the right of my bed, a desk on the left of my room, and a library on the right back wall. How can I say? : embarassed:

reyyan to
    Exhibition Stand

I have homework tomorrow, friends, I would be glad if you help me. I have a wardrobe on the right of my bed, a desk on the left of my room, and a library on the right back wall. How can I say? : embarassed:

Kleiderschrank, ein Schreibtisch, ein Bücherregal und ein Bett in meinem Zimmer.
    Es gibt meinen Kleiderschrank auf der rechten Seite meines Betts. Es gibt meinen Schreibtisch auf der linken Seite meines Zimmers und auf der rechten Seite gibt es meinen Bücherschrank.

my room has a wardrobe, a writing desk, a bookcase and a bed.
    I have a wardrobe on the right side of my bed. I have a desk on the left of my room and a library on the right.

actually it's not right to do your homework. You wrote it in a few places so I tried to help but you would check it well anyway? mixed sentences because  ;)

burcuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

My homework is not so short anyway, I did the others. :)

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.