Help with B1 Telc Certification

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    CIPET
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,
    At the end of May, I attended the b1 telc exam. Today when I got the results, Hören / Lesen came B1, Schreiben B1 but Sprechen A2.
    There was a Polish lady in the speaking exam and a teacher from the course. When I asked the previous exam takers what questions they had in the self-introduction section, they said they had between 3 and 5 questions.
    These were b1-level questions such as plans after the exam, free time etc. I continued with a score of 2 out of 100 in the A95 exam that the course took. I had no problem with my level and my work. Then I was exposed to about 14 or more questions. I do not think that these are b1 level. I conveyed what I saw in the photograph in front of us in Teil 2 in accordance with b1 and since I entered the exam alone, the second professor accompanied me in the planning in teil 3. It was the best part, but when the required score for b1 was 75 and above, it gave me 74,0.
    Kursa sordum, the questions asked me to be kept as a writer said no. I showed the scores of the other sections and I told the situation. Hence, I want to appeal to the Mündliche episode.
    I am waiting for your help if you have knowledge or experience in this matter.

Thank you.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

You can make a complaint if you think the person conducting the test was deliberate towards you. Make a complaint to the relevant units. You also explained the situation to your school and they said to renew the exam. Now you will either pass the exam or wait for the complaint to be concluded.

CIPET
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    Our objection came to a result after 4 weeks and they reported that there was no mistake in the scores. I still took the next exam in order not to leave the heat and the results came. I passed by taking B1 from all departments. Let me add a note to friends who have no knowledge. If you pass the B2 and Political exam within 1 years from the date you first entered Germany, you can get half of the fee you paid to the Course.
    You can get the necessary information from the website of Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge.

CIPET
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, I'm writing for those who are curious about the continuation of the transaction process. After the second exam was announced, the institution where I took the exam entered the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge system as a result.
    After 1 weeks,% 50 of the money I paid for kurs was calculated again. I wish all the ease.

Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I will go to b1 again before I talk, I have gone from the others. What are your recommendations?

lampard87
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I will go to b1 again before I talk, I have gone from the others. What are your recommendations?

When will you take the exam? I'm going to take the Telc B1 exam in August, and the hardest part sounds like the speaking part. You have already passed it to you. For Schreiben, you can check the videos of the channel named Yiğit Günal on Youtube. You have shared certain phrases of sentences and with these phrases you have something to write on every letter or e-mail sample.

Displaying 5 answers - 1 to 5 (5 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.