2018 visa holders

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Hello 2018 visa holders can gather here! Senders are out of date.

ertuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello 2018 visa holders can gather here! Senders are out of date.

Day 52 halayy :) halayy :)

the tugruloneml
    Exhibition Stand

Day 52 halayy :) halayy :)

72. Day halayy :) halayy :) halayy :)

Hakans
    Exhibition Stand

Are you in a serious situation with a child or a double citizen?

Hakans
    Exhibition Stand

what kind of up group do you want to apply for from that child, now waiting for the visa? If I write the numbers of the askers, can I add ...?

ertuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

what kind of up group do you want to apply for from that child, now waiting for the visa? If I write the numbers of the askers, can I add ...?

Olur

Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Who is the Turkish citizen? After the first few days works out letters to applicants from Turkey went es?

ertuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Who is the Turkish citizen? After the first few days works out letters to applicants from Turkey went es?

My wife is a citizen of turkish citizen, a German citizen today 53.Gun has not gone to the letter yet, the latest foreigners interviewed the police officers 20 said they would examine the range and that there will be no improvement before the year before

Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

My wife is a citizen of turkish citizen, a German citizen today 53.Gun has not gone to the letter yet, the latest foreigners interviewed the police officers 20 said they would examine the range and that there will be no improvement before the year before

Where can you go, perhaps, from the crowd?

ertuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Where can you go, perhaps, from the crowd?

I will go to Heidenheim

Mein leben
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, today Germany finally gave the approval halayy :) I wonder how long it takes to get the visa??? And when the consulate in Ankara gives the passport to UPS, does UPS send me a message???

Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, today Germany finally gave the approval halayy :) I wonder how long it takes to get the visa??? And when the consulate in Ankara gives the passport to UPS, does UPS send me a message???

How many days later the letter went to your wife and how many days it took Total?

Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

How many days later the letter went to your wife and how many days it took Total?

ertuxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

How long did your eye brighten

Mein leben
    Exhibition Stand

May God bless you, hopefully it will become clear to you soon.
    October 24 application
    16 november documents were in germany 
    Cross query in 20 intervals
    Approval came from Germany on January 3, so it took 71 days, but Turkey still needs to approve it, let's see if it works out for the best.

Ezggg
    Exhibition Stand

May Allah be near, you will be close
    October 24 application
    16 November documents were in Germany 
    Cross query in 20 intervals
    January 3 came confirmation from Germany that lasted 71 days, but more needs to be confirmed hayirlisi let the field turkey insallah

Was there any age difference or kinship between you and there was a cross question, is your spouse a Turkish citizen?

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (1,948 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.