to drive a car from Germany to Turkey?

> Forums > Cafe almancax > to drive a car from Germany to Turkey?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

Turkey istiyorum.kardes to leave my car there after he used a's. Do I have to go a long way? Is such a thing possible? I have no information. Okay, if the information is helpful, I am glad :)

watercolor
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

Turkey istiyorum.kardes to leave my car there after he used a's. Do I have to go a long way? Is such a thing possible? I have no information. Okay, if the information is helpful, I am glad :)

When I saw his comfort while asking this question, I wish I could be worthy of the palaces of the hearts like you.
    Taking a car to Turkey and leaving it there is something that can cost you a lot of money. Give up on this idea.

Let's say you will take a 2015 model car (because it must not be over 3 years old), the price of the car 3 years ago is 30 thousand Euros.
    the cost of this car in 2018; 30.000 x 68% ?? => 20400 Euros.
    Shipping and insurance pattern? He dismisses 500 Euros.
    The amount to be taxed; 20900 Euro.
    Total all Taxes; 20900 x 88,80% ?? => about 19.000 Euros. (88,80% engine volume between 1600 and 2000CC)

If you gave 15 thousand Euros to this car and bought it, it would cost you 34.000 Euros in total.
    Is it worth it?

Of course not worth it .. it doesn't make sense. He says to give up heart and lean back from his peace.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Well, I heard that a car was taken only once, that's why I asked. Otherwise, I also know that it will cost you money normally. :D I can buy the car there for the same money, with that logic :)

watercolor
    Exhibition Stand

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Well, I heard that a car was taken only once, that's why I asked. Otherwise, I also know that it will cost you money normally. :D I can buy the car there for the same money, with that logic :)

Well, I am not surprised that you are living such a happy life with this logic. I was jealous.

Displaying 3 answers - 1 to 3 (3 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.