The first 8 month in Germany ..

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    emrxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings, folks ...

I would like to tell you what I said I did today and the things I said I did in my 8 month in Germany and what I had done well. Family reunification visa application etc. I'm going to pass fast 40 visa came out of Germany in the day. When I came to düsseldorf airport, the first thing I experienced was that the German police looked at my passport and asked why you had come. :))) However, in the case of the family reunion of the passport, I still explained the situation with the GermanXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx :)

When I first arrived, I watched like a fish out of water :) Anyway, after a few days, we went to the foreigners branch, me and my wife. Since the procedures to be done here are the same, I do not extend this part. We talked to get a session and at the end of 15-20 minutes they gave me a paper stating that I had a 3-year session, it is pleasing to us that it is 3 years. About 2 months later, I received my ID card. My first regret in Germany was to start working in a doner factory 25 days after my arrival, why did I say regret?

No friend noticed mistake I should have learned in GERMAN before. After working here 1 month I say I learn German and then I left the job after we went to interview the jobcenter told me the situation and my wife course. He told me that they would pay the German course with the help of rent. Anyway, we went through here and now it's time to find a course. We went to a few courses in the region of the region did not call the SFS finally found the place. The 2 option had one 1 year-long b1 course, while the other was the 4 accelerated course that lasted for months. I've started the accelerated course I don't know why.

In the meantime, I got my German license before starting the course, thank goodness the first time. In total, I was 850 euros or producer. (They took Turkish my license in this area but not a problem. If I want to necessarily Turks get in my pocket driving license, I said you can remove when you go to for information purposes telling Turkey would not ask friends, but of course I think you do not need :)

We said Bismillah, we started the course 5 days a week from 8 am to 1 noon. If I'm going to learn GERMAN, I put my mind to get at least B1. By the way, when I got a session at the foreigners branch, when the man came 3 years later, he said that he should have a b1 certificate in his hand. :) The person who was interested in us was from india :)

We get along very well in the course 2 I have friends who have recently arrived from Turkey. 3 musicians are going to both course and pause serede speak German :) Even in our WhatsApp group we tried to speak German only if we wrote a Turkish ban on the wrong. Thank goodness we've got our B3 certificates at 1. I would like to give you a recommendation here for those who are new to the future, MAY ALSO BUT YOU GET YOUR FIRST WORK TO GO TO GERMAN Course. Believe it yourself, you can go out on your own alone self-confidence can take care of your little things without your partner can handle this really good sounds to people. Of course, B1 is not enough, but it is in our hands to improve. For example, the German channel was very useful to watch for me especially in NETFLIX 1 movies a day to watch even useful.

I write as soon as I can think of it, for example, the MOST IMPORTANT THING among what I have told here is the support of your spouse. It will work together patiently to overcome all difficulties one by one. Stressful days may be missed or how do I know you're in turkey etc etc FAMILY. Do not lose understanding and tolerance towards each other, you will overcome every difficulty.

In the meantime, we bought a small car, it cuts our feet and sees our work without any problems. I said I want to give you one more advice here as it comes to my mind :) price difference between Germany and Turkey, but the right car does not come BEWARE BEWARE OF FRIEND bmw, mercedes binece I'm me. My friend, with whom I came in the same months, bought a Mercedes for 14.000 euros and later realized that he had made a mistake. First, order must be established, the work must be on the power rail, then you can get on the car you want, don't rush, you are in car heaven.

I will continue to struggle and hopefully I will start the B2 German course. I highly recommend that you continue with the same discipline and always speak German at home. I guess I was obsessed with learning German as much as I could. Well, my friend, I am 30 years old, I think that the stronger the foundation is from the very beginning, the better I will be at learning German. Can you find a job without speaking German? Yes, it can be found, but either in a pizzeria or a doner restaurant. It's not that I despise it, but it would be beneficial for us to improve ourselves and learn even one more word.

Things I've skipped have surely been trying to answer my knowledge within the 8 bear something I'd like to ask if I can't fit in these articles. Everything is the patience of ALLAH according to the hearts of everyone to spend all your life with the beauty of your wishes SEVGİLER.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

God open the way, brother

Kılıçarslan
    Exhibition Stand

Mayor, let Allah open your way. 3 week I've made the application will be the essen een. My first job will be a German course because I have to get a C1 certificate to do my job.

emrxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks for the heart, thank you.  :) Congratulations to Kılıçarslan, brother, I hope your visa will be issued as soon as possible. May God clear your path.

Kılıçarslan
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks for the heart, thank you.  :) Good luck with Kılıçarslan, my brother, insha'Allah 'will come out soon. May Allah make your way clear for you.

Thank you. God bless you for your best wishes :)

freeonesxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

I am also waiting for my visa to come to Düsseldorf, if it is fortunate. But it has not come yet. May Allah give it according to the hearts of everybody. I am very happy in you. Man succeeds in whatever way I wish.

ahmet_antalyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello I am Ahmet. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
    I have been married for 4 years, and we have a child. 2 years ago I got a 3-year session. I have English and since the place I work is in English, I could not start German. My wife is originally from German.
    5 I was working with my wife in Antalya during the year (guidance) We came to Germany this year.After arrival, his father passed away.
    Now we're sitting in Hagen. My wife has never received social aid or anything, and she has no knowledge.
    German is a1, and I don't even have a check.
    We live with my wife's mother. The only daughter of the house died in the father.
    We applied to the course and we are waiting. my wife receives 1100 euros (I suppose she will get the unemployment benefit from her old company for 6 months.)
    Now if I go to the course, who will meet my needs? should I apply for any unemployment benefit?
    I don't have a rent, but you know, I'm going to have a non-smoking bus or money for the government. ?
    What am I supposed to do after this time?
    Respects

emrxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hi Ahmet, first of all, thank you. Welcome to Germany,

I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. First of all, the most important thing for you is to go to a language course and learn German right now. If you have the opportunity and time, I also recommend you to go to the course. Let me tell you about myself. I took my first session for 3 years and the day I received it, I learned that I need to apply for a jobcentre at the foreigners' branch. You should explain the jobcentere situation and tell you that you want to go to the course, they will most likely accept it, otherwise, of course. If you start the course, if the course you are going to is at a certain distance, they also cover the travel fee. Here, after + 3km, they pay 50 euros.

The reason you can't apply for unemployment is that I know you need at least 1 years to work, but you can apply for social assistance. The important point here is to look at the sum of money that you have in your home, but because your situation is special (because you live with your wife's mother) it would be wrong to give an information.

Let's say you get social assistance here if you go to the housing allowance + course money + and a little bit of pocket money. They don't interfere with smoking :)

My advice to you is to get a deadline from the job center and explain the situation and state that you want to learn German and they will do the necessary calculations and give you an answer. Don't worry about there is no one you know will happen in time. I didn't know anyone, but now I have friends with whom I always meet. Having English is a plus for you. Since the early days are not German, you can handle easy tasks in your daily life with English. Most people in Europe speak English (for Germans I say) You can apply for child benefit.

Because everyone's experience is different, 100 doesn't mean anybody. I hope everything will happen to you, brother.

ahmet_antalyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Emre34 is my brother Sa
    First, don't let me worry about your time for taking the time to answer :)
    Secondly, I wrote 1 letter to you, I don't know what happened to you, the page is closed to my face, I write again .. shy :) halayy :)
    We all the head of the sentence Thank you. God bless.
    I had an 5 course where I lived, but only the 1 was right for me. The room is a bit far from the car so go with the 45 min ..:(
    Emre, if I don't go to the course now; I say if I work calmly at home ..? (I had a visa through the child.)
    3 yearly session ends next year. So you do not go to the course we do not give you a visa now that I suffer from this kind of trouble?
    I've been working for a couple of months and I'm thinking about taking the exam. 3 4 There's a restaurant here.
    I would love to go to the course, but it is distressed because it is far away. I live in a mountainous and ramping place. I have to walk the bus or train station 20 min. Then there is the 45 min.
    So the 20 min walk, the train. It's the same again. It's very troublesome.
    I'm sorry I'm a little shaken up here.
    I'm not actually that interested in social assistance, if you work you'll get more. If the stone they give explodes, it will be 300. You go around 300 times until you get a room:=)
    I don't know about official places but I don't know if the market is not in this region.
    I hope everything happens to you. Stay healthy.
    Evening
    Respects.
    Ahmet

emrxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Brother Ahmet, it is your decision whether to go to the course or not, but the reason why it is really difficult to study German at home is the absence, that is, if you say you work 1 day in German, you will get bored on the second day. Yes, of course getting social assistance is not a good thing, but at least it helps to keep you alive until you learn a certain level of German.I worked in a factory when I first arrived, but I regretted it because I knew that I would not be able to learn German in life because 2% of the 300-odd people in the working environment were Turkish. Learning a language is Must to continue our lives in another country. As far as I understand, the German citizen of the spouse, I do not think there will be a problem in extending the residence, but they just extend it for an indefinite residence (it may differ depending on the states) they want to see at least B98 level German and a certificate + not getting help etc .. As a result, I do not think there will be a problem in the residence permit. Coming to and from the course is a bit troublesome, I understand from what you told me, but I say over and over again, at least do it.

No, if you say I work at home, if you can do it in a really disciplined way, you can work at home yourself. There is a lot of information on the internet and in various programs.

ahmet_antalyaxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Brother Ahmet, it is your decision whether to go to the course or not, but the reason why it is really difficult to study German at home is the absence, that is, if you say you work 1 day in German, you will get bored on the second day. Yes, of course getting social assistance is not a good thing, but at least it helps to keep you alive until you learn a certain level of German.I worked in a factory when I first arrived, but I regretted it because I knew that I would not be able to learn German in life because 2% of the 300-odd people in the working environment were Turkish. Learning a language is Must to continue our lives in another country. As far as I understand, the German citizen of the spouse, I do not think there will be a problem in extending the residence, but they just extend it for an indefinite residence (it may differ depending on the states) they want to see at least B98 level German and a certificate + not getting help etc .. As a result, I do not think there will be a problem in the residence permit. Coming to and from the course is a bit troublesome, I understand from what you told me, but I say over and over again, at least do it.

No, if you say I work at home, if you can do it in a really disciplined way, you can work at home yourself. There is a lot of information on the internet and in various programs.

Hello again, Brother.
    I agree with the few you say.
    There's a CD book or something. The house is available for work.
    The child is going to the nursery.
    I'll buy it on B1 to get it indefinitely. When I say help, that is, if I get social assistance, will I have no right for an indefinite period?
    Let's get 5 months after the help I started a job. If I apply for the next year, will they Redmi you for help?

emrxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

In order to get an indefinite session, I think b1 level language and certificate and working is required. You may have received assistance from the state, but when you applied, I think you should have been working for at least 1 year, at least they told me this. As I said again, experiences can be different, unfortunately, what the foreign branch at point A says is sometimes not the same as the one at point B.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

If you are getting help from the state. You definitely can't get it indefinitely

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

If you are getting help from the state. You definitely can't get it indefinitely

Does the state aid include the fare you get for the integration course? According to him, I don't think they would be nice if I make a request, but I still wanted to ask. Is there a discount on the sbahn ticket? For those who attend the integration course, a detailed explanation in mvg can share with no information?

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I could not fully understand the subject. If you get help from the state and go to the free course, it is the road. You get the money. But the road is if you work inspiration and do not get state aid and do your course yourself. You can't get the money. I wanted to explain both tours

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

I could not fully understand the subject. If you get help from the state and go to the free course, it is the road. You get the money. But the road is if you work inspiration and do not get state aid and do your course yourself. You can't get the money. I wanted to explain both tours

okay I got the answer to my question, thanks. :)

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (52 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.