My wife has lied petition

the Valuec
    Exhibition Stand

As you know, I opened a topic before. 3 years and 4 months my wife and I lived under the same roof severe conflict and unrest after 1 week before leaving home, I returned to Turkey. My wife went to ausländeramt two days later and complained about me. They said that the time period with you has expired and they have won a session independent of you. On the other hand, he attacked and filed a false petition. Supposedly I emptied the whole bank account and ran away etc. etc. Now I have a ticket for Friday, this time I bought a ticket not to that city, but to the city where my cousin lives. Will I get a job at the airport in Germany with this false information? I already have a session until 2022.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

If he complained to the police, of course they would pick you up at the airport entrance and question you.

the Valuec
    Exhibition Stand

If he complained to the police, of course they would pick you up at the airport entrance and question you.

None of them are real  ;) they can look kontoauszuge. 😉

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

And for God's sake do not understand their spouses who married the following turkey to humiliate themselves by sinking go under :) big. Chances are you have a partner card, you can withdraw money, let's say. There is no that your wife can withdraw the money. Is there an obstacle to this? You don't need to be afraid, he couldn't find his hopes from the stuck-up mouse in the foreign flat now he's trying every ugly thing, don't be afraid, be comfortable, there won't be a problem at the airport, you didn't kill a man. :)

the Valuec
    Exhibition Stand

And for God's sake do not understand their spouses who married the following turkey to humiliate themselves by sinking go under :) big. Chances are you have a partner card, you can withdraw money, let's say. There is no that your wife can withdraw the money. Is there an obstacle to this? You don't need to be afraid, he couldn't find his hopes from the stuck-up mouse in the foreign flat now he's trying every ugly thing, don't be afraid, be comfortable, there won't be a problem at the airport, you didn't kill a man. :)

Yes I had a partner card. The salary was coming to that check for both of us. So it has nothing to do 😂 I can prove a complete lie. His friends have already given this idea.

the Zuzudur
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I sent an e-mail to the consulate about the visa, my wife went to the foreigners' office, my documents were not sent The information about the interview was made in Germany on November 25th. :) my job remained after the new year

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

He's attacking right now because he's raging, but he can't do anything. In Germany, friends who know so much give such nonsense mind :)

Displaying 6 answers - 1 to 6 (6 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.