My family reunion questions.

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    the Tayna
    Exhibition Stand

Hello everyone,
    Is my fiance a problem for a German citizen and family reunification from Germany?
    Before applying for a family reunion visa, is it necessary for my wife to return to Germany and inform the competent authorities that she is married? (We want to apply immediately after the wedding)
    How long before is it necessary to get a family reunion visa appointment?
    I would be glad if there are things you want to add.

I hope everyone's visa will be issued as soon as possible. Have a good day. May Allah bring everyone together.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You can get it in konsoloslukda required to report to authorities on marriage and German citizen that the turkey will be on the issue of family reunification visas when buying

the Tayna
    Exhibition Stand

You can get it in konsoloslukda required to report to authorities on marriage and German citizen that the turkey will be on the issue of family reunification visas when buying

Thank you very much, teacher, for your answer. Is it possible to obtain documents such as residence from the consulate?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

what is required for my wife's residence certificate

the Tayna
    Exhibition Stand

what is required for my wife's residence certificate

I know that for family reunification visa you need a residence document of the spouse living in Germany.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You may not have received the necessary documents to get married because I think they are a separate problem, and the requested documents are in the form you can check there again or from the consulate's site

the Tayna
    Exhibition Stand

You may not have received the necessary documents to get married because I think they are a separate problem, and the requested documents are in the form you can check there again or from the consulate's site

Sir, I am so sorry, I think I could not express myself.
    We took all our documents for the wedding. Our wedding day is okay, we are just waiting for our day.
    If the problem is to be asked for a document after the wedding, can we get them from the consulate?

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

For the visa after marriage documents already in Germany you can look for documents requested for a complete visa on the site there, you can report to the German authorities at the consulate.

the Morslipdo
    Exhibition Stand

Sir, I am so sorry, I think I could not express myself.
    We took all our documents for the wedding. Our wedding day is okay, we are just waiting for our day.
    If the problem is to be asked for a document after the wedding, can we get them from the consulate?

If your spouse rents his residence and house, he must take the lease with him, and if he is married and divorced before, they must have a certificate. Does marriage turkiyede gerceklesicek

the Tayna
    Exhibition Stand

If your spouse rents his residence and house, he must take the lease with him, and if he is married and divorced before, they must have a certificate. Does marriage turkiyede gerceklesicek

Yes, my husband has an old marriage. Wedding will be in Turkey.

Displaying 9 answers - 1 to 9 (9 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.