Transition to German Citizenship

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Gemini
    Exhibition Stand

Frankly, I am curious about the answer to this question. It's been two and a half years since I came to Germany. Since my wife is a German citizen, I think I have the right to apply after completing 3 years. I did my Orientierung course and got my certificate with full points. I also got my latest B2 German certificate and now I continue to C1. I'm just not working right now. I am not sure if there is a working condition for applications due to the family. We called the foreigners' office last week and let's meet now, they said that you will make your application one month before your 3 years are up. Will our German knowledge be measured there or are the certificates sufficient? I need comments from friends who have passed through this route before.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, if you do not get help from the state, if your income is good, it will not be a problem if only inspiration is working. The important point is whether you get help from the state. It just sounded a little interesting b2 document you have C1 working right now and are you afraid it will be taken in German? This is what I understand from what they say. Even B1 is enough and as a test. There is nothing, be comfortable about it.

Gemini
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you for the answer @Heartless. Actually, it says that B1 is sufficient, but I have an acquaintance who has been living here for years. They had given him a lot of trouble. Put a newspaper in front of you and take it, summarize it etc. and ask questions. The person I'm talking about speaks German without any problems. Maybe they caused a problem because they didn't have a certificate, I don't know. I guess approaches may vary depending on the state and the officer you encounter. Anyway, without further ado, this person withdrew his application. There is also a lot of information pollution on the internet. That's why I wanted to benefit from the knowledge of you experienced people.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

In the incident you described, you yourself stated the reason, you say that he does not have a certificate, why would he let him study if he had a certificate? I hope I could explain…

istanbullu is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

If your spouse is a German citizen (and you fulfill other desired economic and social conditions), you can obtain citizenship in 3,5-4 years in total. It may vary according to everyone's situation. blue card from the consulate or from Turkey after that you can obtain immediately after removal from the population.

At the end of 3 years, you can apply immediately after receiving Unbefristet. (B1 + einbürgerunsprüfung should have already been settled) In my case, they were very careful that I was not already working (they want payroll or bank payment breakdown) and that I paid regularly to rentenversicherung. Also, the officer there talks to you, although not much, but it is not that difficult for someone who takes B1.

Before entering this process, they send you a list of documents and check whether you are suitable. I think those who have questions apply directly to Auslanderamt via e-mail, they tell you whether you are eligible to apply.

Good luck with.

istanbullu is
    Exhibition Stand

I had received such a mail before the last preparation. I leave it here as an example for the requested documents. My situation was that my wife had an unbefristet vertrag and I had a kleinunternehmen im.

By the way, they wrote the population registration sample in Turkish.:)

Ich bitte daher um Mitteilung, ob Sie in Besitz der nachfolgenden Unterlagen sind:

– gultiger Reisepass

– gultiger Aufenthaltstitel (eAT)

- Population

– Heiratsurkunde mit deutscher Übersetzung

– Einbürgerungstest

Hinweis: Sollten Sie den Test noch nicht abgelegt haben melden Sie sich bitte zoom Einbürgerungstest an und teilen mir bitte den Testtermin mit

– Sprachnachweis B1 (TELC, DSH or Goethe-Zertifikat)

Alternative zoom Einbürgerungstest / Sprachnachweis können auch vorgelegt werden: 

– Nachweis Integrationskurs (mit den 3 Zertifikaten: BAMF-Zertifikat Integrationskurs, TELC-Zertifikat für Zuwanderer und Bescheinigung Leben in Deutschland / 33 Fragen)

– Mietvertrag oder Nachweis Eigentum

– Kindergeldbescheid

– Rentenversicherungsverlauf

– unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag

– die letzten 3 Gehaltsabrechnungen

Alternative: unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag und Rentenversicherungsverlauf Ihrer Frau und die letzten 3 Gehaltsabrechnungen.

Ich schaue mir dann die Unterlagen mal an und pregnant pregnant Ihnen eine Rückmeldung.

Bitten teie Sie mir auch mit, sofie Sie in der Vergangenheit wegen Straftaten verurteilt worden sind.

► Hinweis: Im Einbürgerungsverfahren werden ua Auskünfte beim Bundeszentralregister, Polizei und Verfassungsschutz eingeholt. Im Verfahren selbst haben Sie dann zu versichern, dass unrichtige oder unvollständige Angaben zur Ablehnung oder Rücknahme der Einbürgerung sowie zu einer Freiheits- oder Geldstrafe (§ 42 StAG) führen können.

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Well, I have all the documents right now. I mean, I can become German citizens if I want But I think very much about what will be the plus and minus of me. I want to live in turkey tomorrow is a day late and over again to my Turkish citizenship yasarmiy hardship. My work there is gone. After all, I have an indefinite residence here and I have the same rights as German citizens.
    What do you say guys, let me get German citizenship?

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings, even if you renounce Turkish citizenship, you are given a blue card. This is blue. With the card, you not only have the right to vote and be elected, that is, you cannot vote or be a candidate in the elections in Turkey... Apart from that, your right to inheritance, your right to stay indefinitely, your right to work, etc., all your rights remain the same as those of a Turkish citizen. My advice is to get German citizenship if you have the right to think at all. If he doesn't give it, I have a plan to return after 10 or 15 years. I want to get my citizenship and leave. If I regret it tomorrow or the day after, I at least have a chance to return. As you know, when you stay outside Germany for 6 months, you can stay indefinitely. Your rights are dying, you can't come back

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings, even if you renounce Turkish citizenship, you are given a blue card. This is blue. With the card, you not only have the right to vote and be elected, that is, you cannot vote or be a candidate in the elections in Turkey... Apart from that, your right to inheritance, your right to stay indefinitely, your right to work, etc., all your rights remain the same as those of a Turkish citizen. My advice is to get German citizenship if you have the right to think at all. If he doesn't give it, I have a plan to return after 10 or 15 years. I want to get my citizenship and leave. If I regret it tomorrow or the day after, I at least have a chance to return. As you know, when you stay outside Germany for 6 months, you can stay indefinitely. Your rights are dying, you can't come back

thanks for the answer
    I guess I will get German citizenship, brother. I think this is the best result. It is always good to be a citizen of where you live.

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hello dear forum residents,

After a long period, I have acquired German citizenship. Let me tell you a little bit about the process. I hope the information I have provided will be useful.

March 2017: Arrival in Germany

September 2019: applying for German citizenship
    - the necessary documents were given.

(My status at the time of application; married to a German spouse, 3-year residence permit, full-time job, b1 language certificate and citizenship examination certificate.)

May 2020: First letter from Landrasamt (i.e. I just waited for my turn to come to me in the first 8 months.No action was taken during this process.)
    - The requested documents have been given.

August 2020: 2nd letter from Landrasamt
    - Additional documents requested were given

September 2020: 3rd letter from Landrasamt (naturalization guaranteed)
    With this document;

September 2020: Turkish citizenship exit application to the Consulate
    - The application is made and the process of completion is followed up with the online tracking system.

November 2020: Obtaining a certificate of citizenship from the Consulate with a permit:
    – The received document was sent to the landrasam.

December 2020: Obtaining a German Citizenship Certificate:
    – was the last letter from landrasamt. I made an appointment and received my German citizenship certificate in person.

On the same day, an application was made for a citizenship document, passport and identity document from the municipality. Waiting period 4 – 6 weeks.

Due to the Corona process, the whole process between the first application and the date I received my citizenship certificate was in the form of letter and phone. That's why I think the process takes a click longer than normal conditions.

This process has been a difficult, long and costly process for me. I hope your job will result faster. There may be things I forgot or I have written incompletely, I can write in private if you want, I can help as much as my knowledge and experience.

Happy forum friends…

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, I think Volkan made the most logical decision. It is always the most logical to make the most guarantee to prefer citizenship instead of permanent or citizenship when there is an indefinite residence. I think it makes more sense to say it is not known what will happen tomorrow. So many. I am commenting, frankly, I forgot what I wrote, I want to write for information purposes. I hope I haven't written before but I take refuge in your forgiveness :) I sent an e-mail to the foreign office 4-5 months ago. When I was B1, the waiting period decreases to 7 years. If there is B8, if it is b1 for 7 years, it was said that citizenship can be obtained after 2 years. Of course, for these unmarried or divorced people, since Volkan is married to a German citizen, the right of citizenship was born after 6 years so that I would not get confused. From October next year, I have 3 years of session with me, if I get rid of this disease, I want to start and become a German citizen if I get rid of this disease.

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you bro, everything will be as you wish, inshaAllah ..

istanbullu is
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you bro, everything will be as you wish, inshaAllah ..

Good luck, you may receive a blue card or the consular directorate of the population in Turkey. I bought my visit to Turkey. They wanted a fee of 15 liras and you get a deadline before you go. The Turkish ID number does not change, so there is nothing that changes, but if you have a bank account, they sign a paper indicating that you have a tax obligation abroad. (if you notify). I think it is no different than dual citizenship except voting and working in the public sector.

Greetings

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you istanbuls.

your own process; I think that if you apply from which city and write down how many months / years you receive it in total, you will provide more useful information to people who are looking for information on this subject.

Because, while I was opening this subject, I wondered who got the German citizenship from which city and how long, rather than the question of what documents I needed. As you know, the waiting time and procedure varies from state / city to city, and people think that if I get information about this while waiting in this process, I can make a comparison. Just like most of us ask how long the visa process will take while waiting for the family reunification visa.
    By the way, in the big forum, aren't there any other friends who came from trden and became German citizens?
    Regards, good forums.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

During the visa process, everyone is here, but after permanent residence or citizenship, they run away because they have no jobs left. Many people are unfortunately selfish. Here it is not difficult to share and help like you guys ..

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (19 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.