2020 visa waiters and areas

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,
    I wanted to write under this heading with friends who are waiting and receiving 2020 visa.
    I applied with my child on September 17th. They deemed my wife's salary insufficient and rejected me and my child. My wife is a Turkish citizen and has an indefinite residence permit. We have appealed through a lawyer by improving our conditions and we are waiting. Hopefully it will turn out positively.
    I wish patience to everyone who is waiting.

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,
    I wanted to write under this heading with friends who are waiting and receiving 2020 visa.
    I applied with my child on September 17. They dismissed my wife's salary and gave it to me and my child. My wife is a Turkish citizen and has an indefinite session. We have made an appeal through lawyer by improving our conditions and we are waiting. Insha'Allah it will result in a positive.
    I wish patience to everyone who is waiting.

I just wrote to you privately ☺️ Let me write it here too. I hope you will receive good news next week as you have improved the conditions, I will be waiting 🙏🏻
    I'm waiting too
    8 november: visa interview
    December 19: Requesting documents from my wife
    December 23: my wife handing in the documents
    After the Christmas holiday has already come together .. let's see, I'm waiting for me still🤷🏻‍♀️

Maid
    Exhibition Stand

Hello Özge,
    Thanks for your message. I am also in the same wish. I wish everyone waiting for their visa and family. Your vizen will come with the permission of Allah. They said it was difficult to get late.
    It is a bittersweet waiting for me, I have no enthusiasm anymore, I can not hope for Germany, they cooled.

nsyyn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

I applied from Istanbul on 15.01.2020. It was as if the meeting was good but the dates were wrong, would this be a problem? I forgot the wedding date I said wrong :( I have 10 years with my wife, do they have problems with us and age? My wife is a German citizen.

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

I applied from Istanbul on 15.01.2020. It was as if the meeting was good but the dates were wrong, would this be a problem? I forgot the wedding date I said wrong :( I have 10 years with my wife, do they have problems with us and age? My wife is a German citizen.

I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️When you mixed dates, did you correct them later or did they say something about you wrong? I think they can cross-examine if they are suspicious, as I read here 🤷🏻‍♀️

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, my visa is out today. ☺️☺️☺️
    8th of November application date
    My January 16 visa reaching my hand
    Press 🙏🏻 herkesin🏻🙏🏻 for everyone who is waiting for his wife

nsyyn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, my visa is out today. ☺️☺️☺️
    8th of November application date
    My January 16 visa reaching my hand
    Press 🙏🏻 herkesin🏻🙏🏻 for everyone who is waiting for his wife

Good luck to us, God willing, halay :)

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Good luck to our heads, insAllah halayy :)

Thank you very much ☺️. Amin 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 May everybody meet with their wives as soon as possible, my Lord

OME is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

My wife went to Germany with a job search visa and found a job, she has been working for 2,5 months. I also had my visa interview on 19/12/2019, my husband has not called the foreigners office yet.

My wife called the relevant foreigners office on January 10, 2020, but they said that the file had not reached them yet and they would report. There is still no news. Though, the period I applied for coincided with both the Christmas and the New Year's bustle. I hope it doesn't get any longer.

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

: police:

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

: police:

phoenix34
    Exhibition Stand

Hi. I also had an appointment at the Istanbul Consulate on January 2, 2020. The meeting went well, my documents were complete. My wife is a German citizen. They said that when you went to Stuttgart Foreigners Office to find out about the situation on January 21, you will give the information that the file has been received on January 6 and wait. Not yet processed. I would like the experienced friends to help me. How long can I wait?

leowo financing
    Exhibition Stand

Ayyyy very happy 😁😊
    My wife received a letter from the Foreigners Office. After this letter, the visa is usually approved within 1-2 weeks... Today is the 83rd day. I'm looking forward to the good news🙏

stuttgartcocuk
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,
    I made an application from Ankara on January 20, over a child. My husband is also a German citizen. My wife lives in Stuttgart. Let's see what we expect ..

phoenix34
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you leowoman. Going to Ausländerbehörde and investigating the situation usually works, as far as I can see from those who have experienced this process and from the forums. If you are going to an area where immigrants live densely and your spouse is a Turkish citizen, the process may take longer, whereas if your spouse is a German citizen, the process may be very short as residence and salary information are not investigated. Hopefully, our visas will arrive as soon as possible.

ozzzyj
    Exhibition Stand

Ayyyy very happy 😁😊
    My wife received a letter from the Foreigners Office. After this letter, the visa is usually approved within 1-2 weeks... Today is the 83rd day. I'm looking forward to the good news🙏

Ayy incredibly glad for you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😄😄👍🏻 What documents did they ask from his wife? I have looked at the process of delivering the documents here, yes it does not take long after the document delivery, it does not take long 1-2 weeks, it was usually right for us .. I am waiting for the news ☺️

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (1,303 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.