Residence in case of divorce in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Bowei is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, we have been living with my wife in separate houses for a week and unfortunately we have come to the divorce phase. There are some questions I am curious about.

I came to Germany in October 2018 with family reunification. Since then, I have not been able to work for some reasons such as course or military service. I received the B1 course and orientierung course documents. My wife is German and working. But because our income is not enough, we get help from job center.

We have had violent arguments with my wife for a long time. This has come as far as physical attacks. He constantly insults me, makes racist rhetoric, and constantly throws me out of the house. In our most recent discussion, I, as a man, physically intervened to stop him. Police got involved afterwards. The police said that if I complained, my husband was forbidden to come home for a while. I did not complain so that my husband would not be in trouble, but eventually I was removed from the house for a while, because he complained, but I explained everything to the police as it was. And I have a sound recording of that day. There was also such an attack in August and the police came again. They also sent my husband to the rehabilitation center. The next day I was able to get out of there. Otherwise, he had to spend a certain amount of time there.

My wife is a person who constantly drinks alcohol and is in poor psychological condition. Unfortunately, I realized this too late. He has also had a few police-related incidents in his past and appears in his record. In other words, there are evidences that I can prove my victimization in many ways.

They gave me Fiktionbescheinigung twice from 2 months. I bought an electronic card last October until October 6. It says that I have work and residence permits on the card.

My question is: if I live in separate houses, can I stay in Germany? Or can I use my residence permit in case of divorce? I have no idea what course I should take.

Earl of Monte Cristo
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, we have been living with my wife in separate houses for a week and unfortunately we have come to the divorce phase. There are some questions I am curious about.

I came to Germany in October 2018 with family reunification. Since then, I have not been able to work for some reasons such as course or military service. I received the B1 course and orientierung course documents. My wife is German and working. But because our income is not enough, we get help from job center.

We have had violent arguments with my wife for a long time. This has come as far as physical attacks. He constantly insults me, makes racist rhetoric, and constantly throws me out of the house. In our most recent discussion, I, as a man, physically intervened to stop him. Police got involved afterwards. The police said that if I complained, my husband was forbidden to come home for a while. I did not complain so that my husband would not be in trouble, but eventually I was removed from the house for a while, because he complained, but I explained everything to the police as it was. And I have a sound recording of that day. There was also such an attack in August and the police came again. They also sent my husband to the rehabilitation center. The next day I was able to get out of there. Otherwise, he had to spend a certain amount of time there.

My wife is a person who constantly drinks alcohol and is in poor psychological condition. Unfortunately, I realized this too late. He has also had a few police-related incidents in his past and appears in his record. In other words, there are evidences that I can prove my victimization in many ways.

They gave me Fiktionbescheinigung twice from 2 months. I bought an electronic card last October until October 6. It says that I have work and residence permits on the card.

My question is: if I live in separate houses, can I stay in Germany? Or can I use my residence permit in case of divorce? I have no idea what course I should take.

The same situation is with me, I live with mentally ill people. It's been 15 months since I got married, I don't know how the remaining days will go. What is the result, did you log in?

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.