Germany student visa

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

First of all, hello. I went to 30.09.2010 te visa interview on 07.15.
    I prepared all the papers.
    (school acceptance, course registration certificate…..)
    Language course 25 will start on October 2010. I do not want to miss the language course. I did not call the Consulate and get any information about the situation. Would it be a good thing for me to call and get information? Should I send an e-mail to the consulate on October 19 2010 and send me an e-mail asking me to start the course and get the visa?

Thank you in advance for your comments.

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

I have a thing forgotten about Ekelemyi. I forgot to give the document 2 lunar invested document with a great fondness, would it be afterwards?

the sevgikız
    Exhibition Stand

Is there a document on why you need language courses in Germany? (a paper on workplace obligation, a certificate from the school that you need it for your study, if you gave it to me?) Sanrim 4 ask questions about the visa once a month

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

I saw German at school and at 3 years, I translated the document. Is not it strange for me to mention this again because my language course is not enough?

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

Does anyone have any help? up

the sevgikız
    Exhibition Stand

I said that it was difficult to get a visa for the language course. he wanted a document saying that it was imperative to have a language course in Germany. or in the case of his own country, he may be able to learn germany. because it was not a matter of learning the language but thinking that there was a way to settle in Germany. naturally there is no reason that they will refuse

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

My bi-friend went there last year. They already want it as a necessary document. Would I mind if I mail you?

the sevgikız
    Exhibition Stand

I do not know. Do not ask 4 even once and ask DIYolar. They will not answer the most if I think it will be a bad thing.

cciwann
    Exhibition Stand

the important thing is that you are admitted to the university at your university, out of course, course registration certificate and other required letter of guarantee, insurance, etc. I am bashurmustum despair, but I have rejected everything, albeit okay. As a matter of fact, my parents did not live in the school for me, but they showed me something like a loser going to live beside him. I have received this information from the awesome Almanya dawwa acmistim bir eger when you finish the school in the randewide after what you are going to do a definite cewap if you think that you are not staying in the yemadiyan if you think the room is causing a negative cewap wermelerine.

cciwann
    Exhibition Stand

I do not have the chance to get information about wise by phone, as long as I know, they want it if the document is missing

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

I do not have any of my relatives. Whatcha gonna do as you finish school you asked a question, I said I'll try Turkey.

cciwann
    Exhibition Stand

You better damn noble of them to say, no one in my çalışaçaklarına in turkey or germany you arrive. They are trying to put down the economic crisis on the foreigners who live here, they are brought into the minds of people as a conscious state policy, all I can say is luck, and when you get the answer, you share it here?

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, let me explain the current situation to you. There was a friend who got a student visa, I got advice from him and called the foreigners branch. They said that the process is over and your decision is ist. They stated that it was. Then ist. I called and told the incident, I said, I do not expect my course to be extended in the beginning school, woman said what if the course is about to begin. A week later, I called the 2nd, again, the woman asked for my tracking number and she said that there was no answer from Germany. However, the friend went and spoke face to face at the Foreigners Branch. This woman friend also never shook, I don't know what to do anyway. The child who received the visa I recommended received a visa in 17 days.

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

I forgot to write, the person who received the visa applied from Ankara.

cciwann
    Exhibition Stand

Well, my friend, I called and asked how many times, but they said they wouldn't give me any information. When I asked from here, Germany, like you did, they said things like we sent the news, but in Turkey, they always said that even if we didn't have any information, we wouldn't give any information anyway. You will understand, you will wait when they send it. The day I received the rejection answer was the first day of school. The guys kept me waiting for a month and a half and sent me the rejection answer on the first day of school. I hope it doesn't happen to you

I no_exa
    Exhibition Stand

Let's see ins. Why did you get rejected?

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (15 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.