Money-making games and applications topic

> Forums > Cafe almancax > Money-making games and applications topic

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    saalesque
    Exhibition Stand

Topic: Money-making games and applications

Friends, the number of money-making games and applications has increased a lot nowadays. Do you know of any games that actually make money? Can you give me some advice?

So, I am looking for an application that I can install on my mobile phone and earn money. But it really needs to make money. It can earn dollars or other currencies, as long as it is a game or application that earns even a little money.

There are applications that make money by watching ads, I don't know how, it's an application called earn money by watching ads.

There are applications to earn money by taking steps, you install them on your mobile phone and it counts the steps you take. According to him, it makes money. Some foreign applications earn dollars.

I've also heard of do-a-task-earn-money applications.

There are people who earn money from money-making games, such as InboxDollars or SecondLife-like applications, those who earn money by playing Roblox, those who earn money by playing Metin2, etc.

Is there any game or application that actually pays and makes real money that you would recommend? It can be for Android phones or iOS iPhone phones.

ayhan
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, there are various ways to make money from your phone. However, not everyone can do every job. The ways I know to make money from Android or iPhone are as follows:

Doing App Reviews: Many apps pay users to test the apps and provide feedback. You can sign up on such platforms and earn money using downloaded applications.

Completing Surveys: You can earn money by signing up to survey sites and filling out certain surveys. Such sites reward users for getting your feedback.

Freelancing: You can take photos, write text, do graphic design or perform various digital tasks with your phone. You can earn money by offering these skills on freelance platforms.

Developing Mobile Applications: If you have programming knowledge, you can earn money by developing mobile applications. You can implement your own ideas or contribute to other people's projects.

Creating Video Content: You can shoot videos with your phone and upload them to YouTube or other video platforms and earn money through advertising revenues or sponsorships.

Affiliate Marketing: You can participate in affiliate programs of companies that sell products online and earn commission by sharing your own special links.

Providing Online Education: You can shoot educational videos on various subjects with your phone and earn money by selling these videos on various platforms.

Of course, it is not possible to do all of these. You should focus on the area in which you have talent.

nurgul
    Exhibition Stand

I found this place by chance while doing research on this subject, but I have shared what I have learned so far in another forum and I want to share it here as well.
    It is possible to earn additional income thanks to these money-making applications, but of course it will not make you rich. If you have a mobile phone, it does not matter whether it is Android or iOS, a smart mobile phone and internet connection are sufficient.

But how much you can earn through money-making games is up to you, it can be one bagel money per month or one bagel money per day. I would like to give you information about some applications that can help you make money by quoting from a post I prepared before.

There are several different methods and applications that will allow you to earn money for Android phones. These apps allow you to generate income in a variety of ways, and many of them are easily available. Here are some apps for Android users that can help them earn money:

Swagbucks: Swagbucks is a platform where you can earn money by taking surveys, shopping online, playing games and watching videos. The app allows users to earn digital points called Swagbucks for completing tasks. These points can then be converted into gift cards or cash into your PayPal account.

Google Opinion Rewards: Google Opinion Rewards is an application that allows users to earn Google Play Store credit by answering short surveys. Surveys are often used to provide feedback about local businesses or products. Based on the answers to the surveys, users are given a certain amount of credit, which can be used to purchase applications or games on the Google Play Store.

Foap: Foap is a platform that allows users to sell their photos online. The application allows users to upload photos they have taken and license them. If your photos are sold, Foap pays you a portion of the revenue so you can make money with your photography skills.

TaskBucks: TaskBucks is an application where users can earn money by completing various tasks. Tasks include activities such as downloading apps, answering surveys, watching videos, and inviting friends to the app. Users are paid money based on completed tasks and this payment can be transferred to their mobile wallet or mobile recharge credits.

CashPirate: CashPirate is a mobile application where users can earn money by downloading apps, answering surveys, and performing other online activities. Users earn points by completing short tasks using the app and can exchange these points for rewards such as PayPal, mobile recharges or gift cards.

Slidejoy: Slidejoy is an app that allows users to earn money by replacing their lock screens with ads. Users can see ads when they lock and unlock their phones and can receive payment from Slidejoy for these ads. Payments are usually made through PayPal, and the more often users use the lock screen, the more income they can earn.

AdMe: AdMe is another app that allows users to earn money by replacing their lock screens with ads. Users view ads when they lock and unlock their phones and receive a certain amount of payment for these ads. AdMe pays its users via PayPal, and users can withdraw their payments at any time.

Ibotta: Ibotta is an application where users can earn money by taking advantage of discounts and offers on grocery shopping. Users can get cash back by purchasing certain products through the app or by scanning their grocery receipts. Accumulated refunds can be deposited to PayPal accounts or gift cards.

Foap: Foap is another application that allows users to earn money by selling the photos they take on the platform. Users can license the photos they upload to buyers and earn a commission on each sale. Foap helps users create quality content by ensuring they keep their photos to a certain standard.

Field Agent: Field Agent is a mobile application where users can earn money by completing tasks near them. Duties include store inspection, product photography, survey answering and other retail duties. Users get paid when they complete tasks, usually through PayPal.

These apps allow Android users to earn money in various ways. They offer a variety of income opportunities, from surveys to photography, from ad viewing to shopping discounts. Users can start earning money by choosing suitable applications based on their interests and preferences. However, it is important to carefully read each app's terms of use and trust trustworthy apps.

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.