Au Pair Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

Are there any candidates considering applying to the Au Pair Germany Program?

Selin68
    Exhibition Stand

Are there any candidates considering applying to the Au Pair Germany Program?

Yes, I think, but I could not find an agent in Turkey. Are there any friends who can offer me an agent?

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, I think, but I could not find an agent in Turkey. Are there any friends who can offer me an agent?

Hello, I don't know if it is forbidden to link from here, so Timothy Au Pair You can write it on google. We send Au Pair to Germany. There are quite a few German families who want Turkish au pairs in our portfolio. If you think, you can contact us.

Selin68
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I don't know if it is forbidden to link from here, so Timothy Au Pair You can write it on google. We send Au Pair to Germany. There are quite a few German families who want Turkish au pairs in our portfolio. If you think, you can contact us.

teşekürler

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

teşekürler

You are welcome to see Timoti Au Pair Germany

Selin68
    Exhibition Stand

Where can I get more information about Au Pair Germany?

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

• Being in the 18 – 26 age group
      At least high school graduates (Preferably being a university graduate)
      Knowing at least A1 level German and documenting this.
      (A1 level is the lowest level. Those who are at this level should know English at B1 level in addition to German A1 levels.)
      Not having any health problems
      Having a clean criminal record
      Having experience in child or baby care and documenting this with references
      To be included in the program for at least 6 months
      Having the qualifications to obtain a visa
      Not being an Au Pair in Germany before
    • [/ List]
      More comprehensive information on Google Timoti Au Pair Germany You can write and access it on our site.

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

I would also like to inform Au Pairs about the ones provided by German Families.
    Private room (provided that it is not smaller than 8 square meters)
    3 meals
    Monthly min. 260 Euros
    50 Euros per month for German course
    If the German Course is not within walking or cycling distance, public transportation costs are covered by the family.
    Accident and health insurance
    2 days paid leave per month
    1 full week half a day off

For more details, contact us Timoti Au Pair Germany You can search and reach Google as well.

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

How many months at least can you stay in Germany as an au pair?
    In general, families want a minimum of 6 months. 12 months is preferred.
    Families who want 3 months can rarely go out in the summer months.
    Google on us Timoti Au Pair Germany You can reach by typing.

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

Is there a German interview on the Au Pair Germany Visa?
    There is no complete and clear answer to this question. It depends on the discretion of the visa officer. If you have an A1 home level certificate from the Goethe Institute (higher level certificates are always more advantageous). There is a high probability that the interview will be in Turkish. Those who do not have a German proficiency certificate are interviewed strictly in German. Timoti Au Pair Germany We help you with visa. You can reach us from our contact information on our website or by filling out the Application Form on our website.

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

For a family of 3 children (10, 8 and 5 years old) in Munich, we are looking for an Au Pairs with at least A2020 German for a period of 12 months starting April 1 Working hour is 30 hours per week. 5 days a week. Job description: Bringing the children to school and helping the mother with light household chores. A housework job is not required, as 1 cleaner comes in a week. It would be good if he had a license, but it is not necessary. Transportation is very easy as they are in Munich. Interested candidates Timoti Au Pair Germany they can fill in the application form.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I should call it modern slave work. I had a friend in the German course and he came the same way, I swear he did it. Don't burn yourself for the love of Europe. The aim is to make money from you. For example, I was working in a factory. We were 7 people with a man who was working as a subcontractor. Ours. The hourly wage per person was 34 euros, but we were paid 13 euros for the raise. Even though we wanted to earn less, he said, etc. Europeans love foreigners because they employ them cheaply and earn a lot of money from them. Currently, the same situation exists in Turkey. Employers love Syrians very much because they do not provide insurance and employ them cheaply. Be careful about such things and if you are going to come to Europe, come by getting married. The best thing to do is to have papers and a residence permit. In other words, don't ask what I did afterwards, just a little advice from me...

zeynep01
    Exhibition Stand

I should call it modern slave work. I had a friend in the German course and he came the same way. God willing, he did it. Don't burn yourself for the love of Europe. The aim is to make money from you. For example, I was working in a factory. We were 7 people with a man who was working as a subcontractor. Ours. The hourly wage per person was 34 euros, but we were paid 13 euros for the raise. Even though we wanted to earn less, he said, etc. Europeans love foreigners because they employ them cheaply and earn a lot of money from them. There is the same situation in Turkey right now. Employers love Syrians very much because they do not provide insurance and they employ them cheaply. Be careful about such things and if you are going to come to Europe, come by getting married, the best thing is to have papers and registration. In other words, don't ask what I did afterwards, just a little advice from me...

I disagree with you. I guess we don't have to marry to study language. :))) Those who want to become an Au Pair are not interested in learning the language or staying and working in Germany. So, it is not a love of Europe as you say. Unfortunately, we do not have the financial strength to go to language school. How much does a room rent in Germany? I did research within the language school. It costs 200 Euros a week. If we add food and transportation, it exceeds 250 Euros. That is 1000 Euros per month. So, if we add the pocket money we get from the family, our earnings by working as an au pair exceed 1350 Euros. I think 30 hours is a reasonable number for working hours. Considering the wages received in Turkey. It's like earning 30 - 8000 TL for someone who cares for a child for 9000 hours. :)) I made an account in order to be able to go to the language school for 12 months, the annual accommodation + living expenses add 12.000 Euro to this and the 12 month language school adds 20.000 Euros. 130.000 TL :))) So of course there is enough power for this. But for those who are not enough, Au pairness can be a savior for me. I think that it is a job to be done for a temporary period, I think. It is also very difficult to obtain a student visa. It is necessary to document that you can meet such high figures. Students are not allowed to work. So the language school visa is only for the rich :(((I heard that it is very easy to get an Au Pair visa. It is not necessary to declare any financial assets. It is quite possible to practice with the family. It is always the same pattern in language schools. :)) Improve your Turkish and spend 130.000 TL. Of course, this is my idea. I have no other choice, other than Au pair. 

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

No matter how beautiful you are, you are halal, no different from slavery, I saw his live witness. Clean home, look at the children, etc. and then they came to learn what language they came from :) Most of those who come somehow remain just language. It is 100 out of 10 that comes to learn. Anyway, never mind, there is no need to argue, let the maid babysitter bring the Germans for cheap no problem 😊

zeynep01
    Exhibition Stand

No matter how beautiful you are, you are halal, no different from slavery, I saw his live witness. Clean home, look at the children, etc. and then they came to learn what language they came from :) Most of those who come somehow remain just language. It is 100 out of 10 that comes to learn. Anyway, never mind, there is no need to argue, let the maid babysitter bring the Germans for cheap no problem 😊

Then I enter the 10% you mentioned. :))) We are not arguing anyway. We just write our ideas. Other friends who read the forum read the comments of people with different opinions. Most of those who come stay, of course, it depends on the people who come. If they aim for a good career in Turkey, they will not be willing to stay there illegally and work in under-the-counter jobs. If they learn their language and have a good academic career, they will return. Then, of course, they can find a job abroad with much better opportunities and obtain work permits legally. Au Pairing is not a new program. It has been done for 40 - 50 years. As you say, if it were like slavery, it would be stuck somewhere. Nobody wanted to be an au pair. Also, if you examine, not only Turkey but also Denmark, which has a very high income and economic level; Girls from countries such as Finland, Sweden and Norway also participate in this program. In other words, if it were that bad, no one from such high-income countries would participate in this program. But you may be right about one point. Some abusive families treat au pairs badly and use them as servants. In this case, if you went with a good agency, your agency protects your rights and changes your family. But if you went to a family you found on the internet and the family did not sign a contract with any agency, they can treat you as they wish. All rights of Au Pairs are guaranteed by contracts. Families that do not comply with this are excluded from the program. Of course, as I said, if the family hires an au pair through an agency. Since I have been researching for a long time, I think I have a good grasp on the subject. I am against the policy of people who have problems directly denigrating the program. It should be discussed with its pros and cons. Some may lie down, some may not. Also, there is no rule that says anyone can work as an au pair. It cannot be said that it is an easy job. I guess you don't like Germans very much :)) You wrote that Germans should bring maids for cheap. But here again I will not join you. Not just Germans. British ; Americans, French, Dutch, even Chinese (not these days, of course hahahahah) are hiring au pairs. It's a worldwide program.

Timothy
    Exhibition Stand

Candidates who are considering participating in the Au Pair Germany Program can apply to the Goethe Institute for the A1 level they will take. They are currently giving an exam day for Istanbul at the earliest in May. It will be useful to make your plans according to this date. For more detailed information about the program, you can contact us as Timoti Au Pair Germany.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (16 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.