Is a German citizen spouse asked for a salary bodrum

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    muratnadj to
    Exhibition Stand

Friends, do you want a wage bodrum from a German citizen wife?

muratnadj to
    Exhibition Stand

No one to answer, guys?

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Wage payroll is not required from spouses who are German citizens.

muratnadj to
    Exhibition Stand

I am sure, brother, have you witnessed such a situation?

volkanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

My answer was actually very clear.
    I am adding two sources in Turkish and German.
    as. This way, I hope you don't have a question mark in your mind.
    German source. https://www.bamf.de/DE/Themen/MigrationAufenthalt/ZuwandererDrittstaaten/Familie/NachzugZuDeutschen/nachzug-zu-deutschen-node.html
    Turkish source
    https://legal-migration.de/html/content/alman_vatandalarnn_eleri283.html

So it says….

* If you are married to a German citizen, you can get a visa and residence permit even if you do not have enough income. According to the law, if you are married to a German citizen, you have the right to get a visa, even if you receive social assistance ("Sozialhilfe" / "Harz-IV-Leistungen").
    However, in practice, while the Aliens Office approves the visa, it provides convenience, taking into account that the person has the income to make his own living. For this reason, we advise people to contact the foreigners' office before applying for a visa and find out what they need to get the visa without any problems.

My own experience and comment: You will experience this too after coming to Germany. In Germany, paperwork is generally carried out through the personal comments and initiatives of civil servants. In short, if the officer at the foreigners' office where your spouse applied wants to help, he/she does not require working conditions and will approve your visa. If he encounters a disagreeable officer and makes matters worse, what you need to do is to show him the law and tell him that you are not obliged to show income because your spouse is a German citizen, and remind him that he should approve the visa without any difficulties. If the officer rejects this, your problem will probably be solved with a petition written to the foreigners office through a lawyer...
    Let me tell you about my visa experience. Although my wife is a German citizen, she asked us for a payroll and rental agreement.
    We said that we do not need to present these documents according to the law, the officer is yes, I know you are right, but if you do, your process will speed up and you will get results quickly. came out in a very short time. If he didn't give him what he wanted, he would have left, but maybe we would have waited for 3 maybe 4 months, but there is one thing that is certain if the applicant is a wife with German citizenship;

If spouses are not suspected of false marriage or a criminal record, they have to give that visa sooner or later !!!

I extended it a little and hopefully it helped. I wish you success in the visa process.

nsyyn
    Exhibition Stand

I am sure, brother, have you witnessed such a situation?

The German wife wants the state of Bayern Payroll. It's been a month since and my visa came out in 21 days. But my wife specifically asked the officer to tell my wife that you shouldn't want it by law and we only want the officer by the procedure.

muratnadj to
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much, you helped me, thank you okay :)

hard but hard
    Exhibition Stand

Relax unwelcome

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

My answer was actually very clear.
    I am adding two sources in Turkish and German.
    as. This way, I hope you don't have a question mark in your mind.
    German source. https://www.bamf.de/DE/Themen/MigrationAufenthalt/ZuwandererDrittstaaten/Familie/NachzugZuDeutschen/nachzug-zu-deutschen-node.html
    Turkish source
    https://legal-migration.de/html/content/alman_vatandalarnn_eleri283.html

So it says….

* If you are married to a German citizen, you can get a visa and residence permit even if you do not have enough income. According to the law, if you are married to a German citizen, you have the right to get a visa, even if you receive social assistance ("Sozialhilfe" / "Harz-IV-Leistungen").
    However, in practice, while the Aliens Office approves the visa, it provides convenience, taking into account that the person has the income to make his own living. For this reason, we advise people to contact the foreigners' office before applying for a visa and find out what they need to get the visa without any problems.

My own experience and comment: You will experience this too after coming to Germany. In Germany, paperwork is generally carried out through the personal comments and initiatives of civil servants. In short, if the officer at the foreigners' office where your spouse applied wants to help, he/she does not require working conditions and will approve your visa. If he encounters a disagreeable officer and makes matters worse, what you need to do is to show him the law and tell him that you are not obliged to show income because your spouse is a German citizen, and remind him that he should approve the visa without any difficulties. If the officer rejects this, your problem will probably be solved with a petition written to the foreigners office through a lawyer...
    Let me tell you about my visa experience. Although my wife is a German citizen, she asked us for a payroll and rental agreement.
    We said that we do not need to present these documents according to the law, the officer is yes, I know you are right, but if you do, your process will speed up and you will get results quickly. came out in a very short time. If he didn't give him what he wanted, he would have left, but maybe we would have waited for 3 maybe 4 months, but there is one thing that is certain if the applicant is a wife with German citizenship;

If spouses are not suspected of false marriage or a criminal record, they have to give that visa sooner or later !!!

I extended it a little and hopefully it helped. I wish you success in the visa process.

Regardless of how clear the officer wants, unfortunately you have to take it. Of course, you may say that we do not give this right, but your busefer visa may be extended.

If you are going to get married and settle here, even if you are in the water or in the water, the state is on its head, its a good night. In this they will look at the situation

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.