Driver's license and probeseit

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Feneristt
    Exhibition Stand

Hi friends, I have a question was going to be, I caught the radar that three weeks ago on the highway, a letter came to me, so I went with the 3 cubic road 100, I was wondering that one year my turkey in there were my driver's license, come in germany I changed, or do I have my probeseit because it is already my license I want to learn if I am exempt, I would be very happy if you can give information about this subject ..

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

don't have a probezeit, don't worry you'll give a license but 1 month

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hi friends, I have a question was going to be, I caught the radar that three weeks ago on the highway, a letter came to me, so I went with the 3 cubic road 100, I was wondering that one year my turkey in there were my driver's license, come in germany I changed, or do I have my probeseit because it is already my license I want to learn if I am exempt, I would be very happy if you can give information about this subject ..

There is no probezeitis. According to the catalog, innerortsdaysan has 200 euro penalty, 2 points and 1 month driving license.
    außerorts daysan 160 euro penalty 2 points 1 month driver's license.

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.