What could be the reason for visa refusal?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    melo1903melo
    Exhibition Stand

Although my friends fiance sent all the documents sent to him to the foreigners branch via full mail, he stated that the file was completed and sent back to Izmir after 15 days and the final decision was in the German consulate in Izmir, but according to what my fiance said, the situation was negative if it was given as a negative rejection. I can give information about it. It is not possible to make a hunger right now as a rule. Now we think, what is the reason, my fiancé lives with her parents? By the way, my fiance is not a German citizen.

fuk_xnumx
    Exhibition Stand

what citizen of april

melo1903melo
    Exhibition Stand

Sir, if you know, I would like to state that I met my fiance in macedonia when I studied at the university, he was originally a macedonian folk and has been living in Germany for many years, there is a 9-year difference between us, we had a good meeting at the consulate, my fiance's father was cancer patient, so I wanted to have a wedding there and I made the application on 16 March. I was in Germany up to 20 days up to 2 months I've been engaged to my stay I ondada before I again HamburgTr engaged me his type turkey in my side found they found, like, I wonder suspect, understood not my ayriyetten yesterday with domestic cargo sMS with nominal mentioned the shipping of my way to a darling, but did not reach to more hands I'm dying of curiosity believe rejection I wonder if they refused, for what reason ..

hard but hard
    Exhibition Stand

Slm,
    What is your inspiration, how much is your income?

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

If your wife does not have an income to provide her own night, rejection comes. (They want an average of around 1400 net income.)
    If your spouse is staying with his parents, he does not have his own income and if his family provides his night from Arbeitsamt, the rejection comes again.

In addition, if the square meter of the house to be experienced is considered insufficient, again, unfortunately, rejection comes.

In fact, German or Turkish citizen, no matter where I will stay on in the am pretty important from two points of Turkey and how to provide livelihood?
    You can improve these conditions and try again.

Displaying 4 answers - 1 to 4 (4 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.