can i stay divorced

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Waitingwaiting
    Exhibition Stand

Hello to everyone. I asked about visa again before, but this time, unfortunately, the issue is about to divorce. Our spouse is pretty bad, it doesn't seem like how hard we try to overcome it and I can't stand it anymore. On May 12, our marriage will expire in the third year, but the foreigners' office extended my visa for 3 years last time, so I will get my indefinite period next year. But what consequences will happen if we leave before this time, even if we do not divorce? I would be very happy if they have any of these situations among you or if they have any knowledge about such issues. Thank you already.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Greetings on this topic in the forum there are a lot of comments we have to write the same things every time. You have not written your spouse's citizenship. If your spouse is German, you have to live together in the same house for 2 years and Turkish for 3 years (the session starts when you receive your card) 

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.