Objection to visa refusal ..

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    rhino
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends

I applied to the German consulate for a 5-day trip through IData. I am a student and my purpose of going was to attend a 4-day seminar. The very next day of my application, my passport and 3 documents regarding the refusal of the visa were sent to me.

The reason is ; “For the entire duration of the stipulated travel, or to be able to return to the country of residence or exit,
    or sufficient financial means to transit to a third country that is guaranteed to be accepted.
    proof of possession has not been submitted or legal
    It is not possible for you to reach the road.”

Since my sponsor covers all my expenses, I did not care that little money was visible in my own account and in my father's account at that moment. I will object now and show the deed, license and money over 5000 liras. In how many days and how do objections generally come to an end? I would be glad if anyone has knowledge.

tugce_doerj is
    Exhibition Stand

Write your appeal petition and send it, I hope they will be processed soon. It is very difficult to say how soon they will respond.

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.