indefinite residence

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Senomen
    Exhibition Stand

Can you please answer my question, it's been 9 years since I came to Germany. We have been married for 7 years and started to live separately. We are about to get divorced. I have two children. When I was with my Turkish wife and I was with my wife, they gave me a 5 year residence permit. It's over. They started to extend it for 3 months. I found a job. I've been working for 3 months. I'm not getting help at this time 10 months' prison sentence was commuted for a crime Detention in 2 years, now they say let's give me a year, I'm trying to get an indefinite sentence. I know that if you get a 2-day prison sentence in the last three years, it will be a problem. I got 180 days if I give it to a lawyer.

smail of
    Exhibition Stand

They may not be a problem for an indefinite stay, but you can't get citizenship from now on, my brother. In your case, someone asked the lawyer on a TV channel the other day. The lawyer said that there will be no problem for permanent residence, but you can't get citizenship anymore.

Senomen
    Exhibition Stand

They say that they have a problem with me taking it indefinitely, you have worked less, there are many excuses

ATAAN2
    Exhibition Stand

If you have committed a crime that does not require removal from citizenship, you can stay in permanent residence. In citizenship, in German Aliens Law, there is a condition that you have not been sentenced for more than 6 months in order to be able to transfer to citizenship,
    According to the information you have given, you can get an indefinite session, in citizenship.

Senomen
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I lost my driver's license 2 times in two years, in the first one, they took my driver's license at 1.16 prom, 9 months fine, At the end of 9 months, they sent it to my mail without doing anything. A year and a half later, I was caught with 1.49 prom again. My driver's license was seized for 1 year. Now I'm waiting for a letter from the driver's license office, I know that mpu is after 500, but I don't know because it is the second one, I would appreciate it if you could write an answer, hello.

ATAAN2
    Exhibition Stand

I Wrote Your Answer Above, No Problem After No Deportation Decision About You okay:)

Senomen
    Exhibition Stand

I have written all of them above, I have no other crimes, but they have been keeping me busy for 4 months, now they want to give me 1 year from this incident, I did not accept it, I will go to a lawyer.

ATAAN2
    Exhibition Stand

okay:)

ATAAN2
    Exhibition Stand

This topic is closed to write messages.
    Possible causes may be one of the following.

1) The subject you are giving your message (subject title) does not contain any information or hint about your message.
    When you open a new topic to the forum, make sure that your topic title does not have a clue about your message.
    Please use a 4-5 word summary of your message as the subject heading, make sure that your subject heading is the essence of your message.

2) The content of some messages in this subject does not match the subject content.
    Please consider the subject heading when writing a message to the topics and pay attention to which message you are writing.
    If your message is independent of subject heading, please post your message by opening a new topic and typing in an appropriate title.
    Such topics are closed to prevent further distribution of the subject.

3) It may have reached its intended purpose or it may have lost its update. Such issues are closed to prevent distribution of the issue.

You can open a new topic appropriate to the rules.
    We hope you will understand, thank you for your interest.

Displaying 8 answers - 1 to 8 (8 total)
  • The topic 'indefinite session' is closed to new replies.