Summary of the Last 5 Years in Germany

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends,
    After a long time, I wanted to open the topic again. In 2015, I started this forum to come to Germany and to gather information about Germany.
    I got married in July 2015 and came to Germany in August. I did not have a preliminary preparation about Germany, except for my accelerated A1 German. In the 5 years that passed, (actually 4 years have passed in Germany)

As soon as I arrived at the first year of the session, I moved from Germany and lived with my wife in another European country for 1 year.
    Then I returned to Germany and worked in the same company for 3 years. I did not attend any language courses in Germany during this time. I didn't even attend an integration course. These carriers in both German and to work in Germany in late ögrendim.türkiye not even in front of the factory I work three shifts day and night busily. I decided to develop my name and develop myself, as I worked for 3 year with periodical company called Leih firm, 1 year with periodical vertebra, 1 year with contract, and 1 year with indefinite vertrag, and the conditions did not improve with my own will. I had reached the highest point and money I could reach in that firm, but that did not satisfy me.
    During the 3 years that I worked in the company, I also acted as a private firm and I also did Online jobs, and for this, I came across the commercial court for 3 times because of our lack of German paper shovel laws. (because the opponent who found an open in my online store filed a lawsuit against me) Then I won these cases and even received compensation. :) The jackals in front of me thought they could send me, I spent 5.000 Euros in court proceedings but I got back 8000 Euros.
    I have now started my journey to Umschulung, a professional education. In order to focus on my profession and avoid problems with the state, I froze its activities in my company.

There were many changes in my private life. Thank God I became a father in this country, but I also lost my father. So much has come to our press. There are no people who came to Germany later and did not have adventures in the press. This country makes it really human. If you are lucky away from your family and your loved ones and you are fighting well, you will struggle. No language, no house, no car, no job, no friend, you have to win them all.

Let those who come to Germany know that you are always alone here. I hope your work will be well done and you will be your best friend. You will not be able to deal with Turks who were born and raised here. My only advice to you is to adapt for 2-3 months as soon as you arrive, and if you do not say good and bad, you should enter and work. I did not go to a course or something, and when I started I had a zero German and I was negotiating with the guys. If you are dealing with Germans in the company you work with, your German is developing very fast. I'm entering my teacher to b1 exam course you learned from me, you never go to Turkey 3 years of German in German impossible had said that while neither Turkey nor bi course I took was based here only to study and practice.

Velhasil kalam life is both overwhelming and brings new adventures to you. This place teaches people very well what they know and what they cost. Be confident, do not be grateful to anyone. In order not to be alone, avoid avoiding friendships in Germany with types that live like parasites. Look at your bread, learning your language and the peace of your home, the rest is a big lie. Of course, don't worry, your friends will come and find you if you are right.
    LEARN THE GERMAN AS YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE MOST IMPORTANT !! German will open doors to you that are not urgent. Although it is very difficult, practice your ear and brain by repeating it every day, using youtube and watching German channels every day. If you don't speak German, believe me, you will be afraid of opening the phones that came to me. Maybe a big opportunity will come before you, but you will not understand. Get rid of money or something, focus on German only for 2-3 years. The fastest way to do this is by working in a workplace and crossing the Germans.

I just wanted to make a little share. Cheers to all of you. May Allah compare everyone with the good.

Dragorex
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I hope you have happier days with health and peace

I am going to Berlin 2 weeks later, with my wife and child. My biggest fear is not being able to find a job or not paying my rent.

My German level is A2 now. I have an advantage and my English is good. I have a C1 certificate. But for some, English works in Germany, but not for others. I want to start a job as soon as I go. Do you think I should contact a company immediately? Or should I look for a job myself? I also think of being one of the couriers who distribute bicycles at the food ordering firm. But even getting into that job is difficult, they are interviewing twice now.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

Hi dragorex, if you start at the subcontractor in the first place, it will be better if you start growing in german, you will see the factory environment in germany .. I do not recommend working in a donor who does not succeed to improve himself.

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I hope you have happier days with health and peace

I am going to Berlin 2 weeks later, with my wife and child. My biggest fear is not being able to find a job or not paying my rent.

My German level is A2 now. I have an advantage and my English is good. I have a C1 certificate. But for some, English works in Germany, but not for others. I want to start a job as soon as I go. Do you think I should contact a company immediately? Or should I look for a job myself? I also think of being one of the couriers who distribute bicycles at the food ordering firm. But even getting into that job is difficult, they are interviewing twice now.

Hello,

Due to the structure of the city of Berlin, an International city has many jobs that can work without speaking German. Let me give you an example. Even in the Bayern state I live in, even intermediate German is not enough in some places, they want German without an accent. But since the number of foreigners and Turks in Berlin is high, a level of German that can handle your own business will be sufficient in the first place. Of course, your German will get to a good point in time, of course, the only thing to do is to work with the Germans, to be an interlocutor. If you come to Berlin and hang out in Turkish coffee, in Turkish venues and with a completely Turkish friend environment, you will never learn that you don't need to learn German, even slower or later. So keep the heat tight, these are my advice on language. I do not recommend language courses other than compulsory language courses because there are too many multicultural people there Afghans Russians Syrians language courses are full of them. None of them has a problem to learn a language. They come because the state obliges. Instead of going to a language course, I think it would be more beneficial to take 4-5 hours of German lessons a week from a German teacher.

When it comes to business, 90% of companies start their workers with Leihfirma under normal conditions in Germany. Direct entries were almost nonexistent, especially when hundreds of applications came to the most stupendous works of Corona time, it was difficult to enter. It seems that this situation will continue for 2-3 years. Let me give an example from myself, the first time I left, I was getting a job interview from every company I applied for, I was choosing from the interiors. When my school was closed due to the corona, I went to work and said that I applied to the same places again and they did not even return. Regardless of me, I decided to spend this process by making a profession. Anyway, wherever I enter, there is no guarantee that I will not get out in 3 months. Companies are decreasing hundreds of people day by day. So Germany is dealing with a huge crisis and unemployment problem right now. The unaffected sectors were the food, fruit and vegetable, medical and logistic sectors. If you have a driver's license, you can start as a sozop for the subcontractors of the companies such as DHL, Amazon Logistik as the Packagezusteller. Too much sofor in Berlin. This job helps you to communicate with people and get to know the city you live in. As soon as you say Soforluk is not for me, they will definitely make a return to 3-5 Leihfirmaya, your lebenslauf, that is your resume. I do not look badly at the company, even in the worst case, there is always work in them. You can start yourself with a company that you can start with 10-11 Euros and stay in Leihfirma for about 1 year and you cannot enter normally.

I hope everything goes as you wish. As heartless said, stay away from Turkish businesses and employers as much as possible. sucker saw one from Turkey semi-insured or uninsured do not give your calistirirlar.hakki. You cannot learn German etc. It is better to go to Leihfirma than to work with Turkish people. At least you get what you speak.

Dragorex
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much for your answers.

I don't think of working in Turkish doners or anything. But because of the flexibility of working hours, I was thinking of working as a courier at an online food ordering company called Lieferando until at least until we settled our order.

So, is there a Leih company in Germany that you know is reliable and not exploiting people too much? 

slymnn
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I just came to Germany and the language requirement was not sought, which is still not sought, and I even got my work visa. My wife and child are German citizens and this gives me an advantage. My first goal here will be to attend an integration course, but rather than work, my first goal is because it will be very difficult to work without knowing the language, neither can you create an environment, nor can you improve yourself. It is a country with opportunities and I realized this in 2 weeks. I would much success works a little squeezing our female friends from Turkey like us here in the middle of the chaos 😅eg I came here to get requests from Istanbul to work as long as you get inside your perseverance. I will write my article here one day, and what I have achieved, regards 🙂

slymnn
    Exhibition Stand

Of course, my situation is a little different if you have a valid profession here and if you have sufficient knowledge of German, it makes more sense to work directly and go after your bread. If you start your business life without knowing a language like me, the Turks here will send you, as their friends said, there are many examples of this. The information given by Oberfranken and the impressions he conveyed are very valuable for people like us who have just settled in Germany and started a new life. Thanks for the information you shared

slymnn
    Exhibition Stand

In addition, if you already have a child, the government provides you with social support. In the first place, it gives you home rent and parental allowance, if you work already, you cannot even get this money alone. We have this opportunity here and I wanted to evaluate it, I think I will do both the course and the driver's license, and I will survive the adaptation process in this period.

Heartless
    Exhibition Stand

I would like to give you information about this: I have been in Europe for about 9 years and in Germany for 7 years. During this period, I worked in factories, distributed packages, etc., but during this period, when I was unemployed, I also worked in mini jobs worth 450 euros. Unfortunately, I have been sick for more than 2 years, enough to retire. But the salary I will receive is very low, not enough in Germany. If you intend to return to Turkey one day, work full time after 10 or 20 years. I was wondering if I would live until I was 65 or 67, what kind of retirement. At least the money you will receive when you retire with disability will provide you with a living in Turkey. This is a disease where you never know what will happen to you. Hopefully, the days will come when we can return to Turkey and get rid of the ignorant, lying, self-interested people in this damn country. My last advice, I don't know if I have written it before, stay away from people born here and, if you can, stay away from those who came from Turkey. Spend time with your spouse and children, if you have them, at least your psychology will not be damaged. Now, maybe there will be people who will read this article and agree with me, or there will be those who will ask what it has to do with it. Experience has proven that the people who will do the most harm to you in Germany are foreigners (Turks, Kurds and Arabs). Stay away from them. May God guide you.

slymnn
    Exhibition Stand

I want to give information on this subject, I have been in Europe for about 9 years and I have been in Germany for 7 years. During this time, I worked in factories, distributed packages etc. But during this time I worked unemployed in mini jobs for 450 euros. Unfortunately, I have been sick for more than 2 years, enough to retire. But my salary is very low, not enough in Germany. If you intend to return one day turkiyeye 10 years or 20 years after the work is always full. I used to say what retirement to live until I was 65 or 67 years old. At least you will like disabled people who have difficulty getting the money rose turkey in the future when you retire .. What this piece of human disease is unknown. I hope turkiyeye return next days that will get rid of the ignorant liar, manipulative people in this damn country .. I do not know the last advice I've written before, if you have the opportunity away from where people born en away at the incoming as well .. You and your wife if your child with time spent destroying at least psychology. Now, maybe there will be people who read this article and give me rights, or there will be those who say what it has to do. Foreigners (Turkish Kurdish Arab) are the people who will harm you the most in Germany with experience. Stay away from them.

Hello already, my goal is to work here for a while and come back to my homeland, although I have been able to come for 8 years, I always opposed my wife, but when I was a child, I had to come back when I got unemployment. Yes, what you say is absolutely right, I am here to find a job with my own effort without trusting anybody and spend a lot of time with my family.

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much for your answers.

I don't think of working in Turkish doners or anything. But because of the flexibility of working hours, I was thinking of working as a courier at an online food ordering company called Lieferando until at least until we settled our order.

So, is there a Leih company in Germany that you know is reliable and not exploiting people too much?

Of course, you can do Lieferando, but they usually do it as an additional job. Lieferando do it again, but you must have a main job that you are going for 8 hours. There are many additional business opportunities in Germany. You can distribute your package with your car on Saturdays and spend 40-50 Euros daily.
    There are warehouses in amazon, you can register with amazon logistic service with your own car and you can buy and distribute packages from amazon. For this, it is enough to open a small company.

When it comes to the development of the company, the companies are all the same, but some companies work regionally, and some of them work throughout Germany. Randstad and Mannpower, the most reliable and top-performing companies in Germany, both pay very well compared to other companies. But there are some criteria in these companies that they are looking for, because they market us to the companies that will employ us, they can easily have qualified or experienced personnel accepted to the companies. In the same company, while I was working with a well-established company, my hourly wage was 11Euro, but my colleague was getting 11,80 from Mannpower, and he noticed when he hit 80 cents a month. You can leave the Lebenslauf with Randstad, Mannpower and Hoffmanna. They will definitely make a few offers within 2 weeks. But as I said, it is not possible to say that Corona time is actually the right time for a new beginning in Germany. There is always work for those who want to work, of course, that is a different matter. I think my opinion is that Germany cannot return to normal for at least 2 years and maximum for 5 years.

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Of course, my situation is a little different if you have a valid profession here and if you have sufficient knowledge of German, it makes more sense to work directly and go after your bread. If you start your business life without knowing a language like me, the Turks here will send you, as their friends said, there are many examples of this. The information given by Oberfranken and the impressions he conveyed are very valuable for people like us who have just settled in Germany and started a new life. Thanks for the information you shared

I have benefited from this forum in time. I could not enter for a long time when I said work power. When I saw that it is still actively used, I wanted to make a life update. I have met very nice people from here. The purpose of the forums is that if everyone shares their experience, right, and wrong, people can evaluate those experiences according to their own lives. We all live abroad and we go through more or less the same paths. If we do not support each other, we will be no different from the opportunities living here who think they are Turkish.

slymnn
    Exhibition Stand

I have benefited from this forum in time. I could not enter for a long time when I said work power. When I saw that it is still actively used, I wanted to make a life update. I have met very nice people from here. The purpose of the forums is that if everyone shares their experience, right, and wrong, people can evaluate those experiences according to their own lives. We all live abroad and we go through more or less the same paths. If we do not support each other, we will be no different from the opportunities living here who think they are Turkish.

yes you're right a lot already and Turkey need to get this forum to share their experiences through people who emigrated to Germany's happening in our little information on some of the things that's a good thing. Born and raised here trying to look through this information and top that you hear comes from your oppression against people trying to take advantage of Turkey is not unlike you can draw your own route. What they said, life is beautiful as we share it, today you tell us your savings, I hope we will tell other friends tomorrow the day after. Now my only goal is to be successful here and not need anyone 🙏

istanbullu is
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

As someone who has done all the start-up jobs you say or imply. I think Lieferando will be better for newcomers. Lieferando (an insured job sozialversichert) if you do it full time (40 hours) you can earn an average salary, but it was stressful to me and I was very tired even though I did it by car. . If you work 36 hours a day, you can easily reach 450 a month.

To make Amazon Flex, you need to open kleinunternehmen (small business). (Newcomers about legal regulations and accountants are a bit of a headache. For example, you have to pay 450 euro above your monthly net income of 200 euros. All expenses related to the car are also yours) and Amazon does not give you much choice to work. I have only been able to get work 3 times in the last week, a maximum of 3 in 9 hours. So Amazon flex can be considered more like an extra job.

In my opinion, Lieferando seems like a new job for newcomers.

Of course, the most important thing is to change the driver's license first, to learn German at B1 level. If you cook in these works and you can fit the first year and B1, I think you can open up, continue to B2-C1 or you can easily accept and continue to state-assisted Ausbildung (what they call a profession).

Hopefully what I wrote will give you some idea.

I wish success to newcomers already. May we all be open.

Respects.

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Hello,

As someone who has done all the start-up jobs you say or imply. I think Lieferando will be better for newcomers. Lieferando (an insured job sozialversichert) if you do it full time (40 hours) you can earn an average salary, but it was stressful to me and I was very tired even though I did it by car. . If you work 36 hours a day, you can easily reach 450 a month.

To make Amazon Flex, you need to open kleinunternehmen (small business). (Newcomers about legal regulations and accountants are a bit of a headache. For example, you have to pay 450 euro above your monthly net income of 200 euros. All expenses related to the car are also yours) and Amazon does not give you much choice to work. I have only been able to get work 3 times in the last week, a maximum of 3 in 9 hours. So Amazon flex can be considered more like an extra job.

In my opinion, Lieferando seems like a new job for newcomers.

Of course, the most important thing is to change the driver's license first, to learn German at B1 level. If you cook in these works and you can fit the first year and B1, I think you can open up, continue to B2-C1 or you can easily accept and continue to state-assisted Ausbildung (what they call a profession).

Hopefully what I wrote will give you some idea.

I wish success to newcomers already. May we all be open.

Respects.

Hello,
    By Amazon Flex, I meant that he could work as a full-time driver in big companies working for Amazon Logistik, not as an employer. Amazon Logistik employs Subunternehmer who applied to them and they work with their teams. This work is very common. But if you take it out of the lager with your own car, as you said, kleingewerbe is requested and car insurance needs to be gewerblich.
    At first, firm opening, of course, is difficult.
    Lieferando, of course, depends on the perspective. I cannot see that job as a full time job. There may be a crispy additional income next to the main business. On the other hand, when I first started, I was distributing newspapers as an additional job 2 days a week. The additional job opportunity is very important, the main thing is to get a good job.
    I agree with your ideas about language.

upper Franconia
    Exhibition Stand

Yes, friends, I wanted to do a quick life update. I opened this topic when I started Umschulung. As of January 1, 2022, thank God I completed my Umschulung with a GPA of 2 and I started as a Schichtführer in the company where I worked for Umschulung. In other words, we can say shift supervisor in Turkish. Of course, I went through a lot of trouble in this process, I spent 2 years before work, day and night, after work, to understand and learn the issues that even the Germans have difficulty, thank God, we passed our exam without any accident without giving the Germans a chance.

In the meantime, of course, my German level, which was B1 or something at the beginning, started to come to a point close to the mother tongue. But when it comes to the managerial position, I realize that it is insufficient and I am still trying to improve it. Since we are doing a fast-paced and completely communicative job, it is necessary to have 100% command of German. Apart from that, the mailer, communication with the chiefs in other Abteilungs etc. is completely based on German. As I work at the head of a department of 18 people, again German is a must to solve their problems. Velhasil kalam is not necessarily in German and not necessarily in German.

When I find time, I will tell you about the course of this adventure and how it started. Especially for those coming from Turkey like us, the state-sponsored Umschulung is a great opportunity. Of course, you have to meet the conditions. If I have to define Umschulung, Ausbildungun is exactly the same from the school you went to the exam you took, but it takes 3/2 of Ausbildungun. For example, I completed a 2-year job in 18 months. And at the end of the job, you get the same diploma as those who graduated from Ausbildung. In fact, you are treated as a more potential person because you shorten it. Umschulung for short = Abbreviated Ausbildung

Now we have stepped on the career ladder from here, let's see, good luck about us. Among my plans is to become a Meister or Techniker of the same profession. At first, I want to gain some experience and continue that way.
    May God grant it to everyone who works, struggles and struggles according to their hearts. If you have questions, you can ask them under this title, everyone will benefit.

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (18 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.