2020 Cross Query Problem

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Arslanmet to
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I applied for a visa in Istanbul in February, but they told my wife that the question would be asked a second time because of her age. We married my wife with love, but the consulate does not want to believe it. What will we do? What if I say something wrong because of excitement and it is not approved? Can my friends who have problems with this please help? If they can exchange information. What should I do if it is rejected? What will be the next process???

Arslanmet to
    Exhibition Stand

Hello friends, I applied for a visa in Istanbul in February, but they told my wife that the question would be asked a second time because of her age. We married my wife with love, but the consulate does not want to believe it. What will we do? What if I say something wrong because of excitement and it is not approved? Can my friends who have problems with this please help? If they can exchange information. What should I do if it is rejected? What will be the next process???

Friends, will anyone who has experienced this situation please help????

revoltblue
    Exhibition Stand

Well, uncle, uncle, the people who are interrogated are generally the ones who have an excessive age difference between them .. so luckily the fifty pifty .. the rate of acceptance from the cross interrogation is around 20 percent .. then they accept with a lawyer in general .. at the end of your job .. it is not up to us to question of course .. but The approving authorities do not listen to the incident of falling in love with women or men who are too old. They look like a hunter after a direct german visa .. even on social media, Germans do a lot of deer.

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.