Those waiting and receiving a 2020 Germany language course visa

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    GurkanTopal
    Exhibition Stand

Hello my dear elders, my dear friends.
    I made my application in Izmir on 27.02.2020. My application was good. There was an application in the mood for conversation. However, due to the pandemic, there is no sound from my application for 6 months. I was called by the consulate only once and the amount of blocked account increased from € 1 to € 853 and I was asked to update the amount in my account and send the document. Although this situation is annoying, at least I commented that it was in the investigation phase. I also hoped that they wouldn't want me to upgrade my blocked account if they refused, but still there is no positive or negative response. Anyone who is waiting or will apply for a language course visa like me?

Nesibe of
    Exhibition Stand

Hello my dear elders, my dear friends.
    I made my application in Izmir on 27.02.2020. My application was good. There was an application in the mood for conversation. However, due to the pandemic, there is no sound from my application for 6 months. I was called by the consulate only once and the amount of blocked account increased from € 1 to € 853 and I was asked to update the amount in my account and send the document. Although this situation is annoying, at least I commented that it was in the investigation phase. I also hoped that they wouldn't want me to upgrade my blocked account if they refused, but still there is no positive or negative response. Anyone who is waiting or will apply for a language course visa like me?

Your process took a really long time. It is for your benefit to contact the foreigners police of your destination. You have updated the blocked account document, you have to send it, and you need to add 1 more month. The best thing is for them to rush into the process and provide the necessary excuse, neither did I hired science, I will lose the house because of the long process, etc. By presenting a situation like, you can speed up a little bit to the foreigners police at your destination. My humble advice 😇

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.