Lesson 15: Perektif – Past Tense with Di in German

> Forums > German Times and Conventions > Lesson 15: Perektif – Past Tense with Di in German

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand
    DAS PERFECT (PAST TIME WITH -Dİ)

• I. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
    • [/ List]

So far we have studied the present tense (Präsens) and the past tense with -di (also called Präteritum or Imperfekt) in German.

In this lesson, we will examine the subject of Das Perfekt. Perfekt, like Präteritum, means past tense with -di.
      It tells about the actions that have been done in the past.
      There are certain differences between the two; Prateritum is usually used in writing language, used in idioms, in tables, in novels or in stories, Perfekt is used in spoken language, not in works such as novels and stories.
      These two tenses can refer to all past tenses according to their place, except for the past tense with-mash.
      For example, they can correspond to tenses such as "I worked", "I used to work", "I was working", but they are not used for tenses with -mish like "I worked", "I worked".

As we have seen in our previous lessons, in the time of Präteritum and Präsens,

SPECIAL + OTHER + OTHER ELECTIONS

But for Perfekt (past tense with -di), this order changes. The pattern used in Perfekt is as follows:

SUBJECT + AUXILIARY VERB + OTHER ITEMS + ESAS VERBAL

As you can see here, the concept of auxiliary verb that we have not seen in our previous lessons emerges.

• II. AUXILIARY VERB
    • [/ List]

Two auxiliary verbs are used in making Perfekt, these are; HABEN and SEIN are elephants.
      These verbs do not make sense when used as auxiliary verbs, so they cannot be translated into Turkish.
      When perfection is done, these actions are used according to the current time (Präsens) (this rule is not confusing your mind, we give you additional information, you know enough)
      Now let's take these actions according to the current time.

party the COMM SEA
      ben / ich have bin
      sen / du have are
      o / er / sie / es effect is
      we / wir have make
      you / ihr habt seidema
      they / sie have make
      you / Sie have make

In the table above, the personal shots of the haben and sein auxiliary verbs used in Perfekt are given.
      The auxiliary verb will be determined according to the essence of the cümlen, for example, "bin" or "habe" will be used as a cumulative auxiliary verb, whose subject is the first singular person, "ich".
      The subject will be the second plural person, ie a "habt" or "seid".

It is imperative that these auxiliary acts be drawn according to the essence, and the above table must be memorized because the sentences made with perfekt are subject-auxiliary verbal compatibility.
      The main verb (partizip perfekt) does not change according to the persons, it is the same for all persons (see below), so Perfekt has the verbal compatibility of the subject-auxiliary verbs.

Since we will use an auxiliary verb after the subject in Perektif and we have two auxiliary verbs, “haben” and “sein”, in this case, will we use “haben” or “sein”?
      Which one will we choose from? What do we choose?
      Our answer to these questions is as follows: We determine which auxiliary verb to use in Perfekt by looking at the main verb.
      Some verbs are used, some are used, some verbs are used. We decide which verb is to be used by looking at the main verb of the verb cümlen.

In general, the most used auxiliary verb in Perektif is “have& Quot; Some of the particularly irregular verbs are "breast"Is used.
      You can see in which verb seizure, verb, and verb in the following verb list.
      As we have already said, German has a structure that requires intensive grammatical grammaticalization, so you have to memorize which verbs are used, which verbs are used, and which verbs are used.
      Here is a small grouping; it is used as the verb "sein" which gives meaning to a change of state or movement (for example, going down from below, going out, going from right to left, or going in any direction on the flat surface).

To see the most used irregular verbs together with their meanings, to find out with which ones, click here but if you are unfamiliar with the subject, you are first reading until the end.

• III. BASIC PERIOD (PARTİZİP PERFEKT)
    • [/ List]

Partizip Perfekt, Perfekt is a special form of verb used when constructing sentences.
      At the same time, we will use the Partizp Perfekt state of the verbs while creating the Plusquamperfect time we will see in the future.
      Partizip Perfekt is not the conjugation of a verb according to the person, it is a version of the verb obtained by adding some attachments to the verb, and in order to make a sentence in Perfekt (past tense with -di), it is necessary to memorize the Partizip Perfekt states of the verbs.
      As we have seen in our previous lessons, we were bringing some suffixes to the root of the verb to make a sentence in Präsens, that is, in the present time or in Präteritum, but Perfekt is not like that in time, Perfekt uses the Partizip Perfekt form of the verb, the infinitive form is not used or the verb is rooted. Changing attachments according to individuals are not brought.
      Partifip Perfekt is found at the very end and does not change according to the persons. When changing the sentences, the main verb (Partizip Perfekt in this name) does not change according to the persons, and there is only one verse for all the individuals.

In fact, Partizip Perfekt is brought to the scene by adding some suffixes, but it is necessary to know the particulars of Partizip Perfekt individually because of the fact that it is not clear what to add, especially in irregular verbs.
      But a simple rule for regular verbs can be given, and it is possible to construct the Partizip Perfekt forms of regular verbs by doing this rule.

Partizip Perfekt of regular verbs is obtained based on the following rule:

ge takısı + fiilin kökü + t takısı

Examples:

"lieben"The roots of the verb"liebe"In order to obtain the Partizip Perfekt state of the verb, ge at the end of the root t We add.
      I mean: ge lieb t

geliebter (Note: in order to find the root of a verb, the infinitive of that verb is removed, where the infinitive is the verb, so the lieb word remains.)

listen the root of the verb include Stop. In order to obtain the Partizip Perfekt of this verb, ge we add, at the end of the root t We add.
      I mean: ge hör t

belongs

Therefore, lieben Partizip Perfekt of the verb geliebter d. listen Partizip perfekt of the verb belongs Stop.
      In this way, you can also create Partizip Perfekt cases of regular actions.

As we have said before, you can find plenty of exceptions in German grammar. There are a few exceptions that apply here.
      1. Some regular acts do not take geeks to their fronts.
      2. It inserts an e letter between t and the root of the verb when adding t tuples to the tuples whose roots are d, t, m, n.
      Therefore, the actions entering this group must also be memorized.
      As for irregular verbs; Unfortunately, such a rule cannot be given for irregular verbs. Therefore, each irregular verb should be memorized one by one, at least the Partizip Perfekt of the most used ones.
      Information about the Partizip Perfekt of irregular verbs will be given below.

Let's continue with a few small examples in order to summarize the theme and let Perfekt write the settled sentences.

Simple sentences established in the past tense with perfekt, namely di:

ich habe gehört: Duydum

ich: Subject (1, singular person)
      habe: Auxiliary verb (verb conjugation of haben verb 1)
      gehört: the main verb (Partizip Perfekt of the verb hören)

Here we used the auxiliary verb “haben”, because “haben“ is used with the verb “hören ((Memorization).

sie haben gehört: Duydular

sie: Subject (3, plural)
      haben: auxiliary verb (verb conjugation of haben verb 3)
      gehört: Main verb (Partizip Perfekti of the verb verb)

erk gehört: Duydu

er: Subject (3, individual)
      line: auxiliary verb (shots according to the individual 3 of haben verb)
      gehört: Main verb (Partizip Perfekti of the verb verb)

ich bin erkrankt: I was ill (I was ill)

ich: Subject (1, singular person)
      bin: Auxiliary verb (sein verb with 1.
      erkrankt: Main verb (Partizip Perfekti of erkranken verb)

Here we use the verb “sein”, because en sein ”is used with the verb“ early r (Memorization).

sie ist erkrankt: I was sick (sick)

sie: Subject (3, single person)
      ist: Auxiliary verb (sein verb xNUMX according to the individual)
      erkrankt: Main verb (Partizip Perfekti of erkranken verb)

As seen in the simple examples above, Partizip Perfekt does not change according to the individual, but remains the same for all persons. The thing that varies according to the individual is the auxiliary verb. Parsizip Perfekt (basic verb) is found at the end of the cümlen.
      The auxiliary verb comes after the subject, for example it is enough to change the position of the auxiliary verb to make the question.

er hat geört: Heard.
      What's wrong? : Did you hear?

du hast gehört: Hear it.
      hast du gehört? : Have you heard?

Examples can be given.

Now that we have learned the main elements of Perfekt, sentence sequence, auxiliary verb and partizip perfekt.Now let us write a few sentences. There is no difference between the regular and irregular verbs in terms of the arrangement of the cümlenler, the only difference is the formation of Partizip Perfekt.You have given rules for regular verbs above, this rule does not apply to irregular verbs.

Let's give the meanings of the most used irregular verbs now, the Partizip Perfekt and the auxiliary verb (sein / haben) that will be used with them one by one.

german-perfect1.png
      german-perfect2.png
      german-perfect3.png

In the first column (leftmost) of the tables above, the infinitive form of the verb is given, in the second column the partizip Perfekt form of the verb is given, this is the part that will be used to make a sentence in Perfekt time. Partizip Perfekt of each verb should be memorized. The auxiliary verb to be used with this verb is shown in the column.
      In Perfect, the auxiliary verb "haben" is mostly used. We have tried to include almost all of the irregular verbs used with "sein" above. Therefore, it will most likely be correct to use haben with a verb that is not included in the table above.

• IV. SAMPLE CODES
    • [/ List]

Ich habe gespielt: I played.

Ich habe in diesem Garten gespielt: I played in this garden.

Muharrem und seine Frau haben in diesem Garten gespielt: Muharrem and his wife played in this garden.

Ich habe aufgeräumt: I collect.

Ich habe mein Zimmer aufgeräumt: I cleaned my room.

Ich habe gestern mein Zimmer aufgeräumt: I gathered my room yesterday.

Ich habe gestern Abend mein Zimmer aufgeräumt: I gathered my room last night.

Hast du dein Zimmer aufgeräumt? : Did you pick up the odan?

Wir haben in dieser Fabrik gearbeitet: We worked in this factory.

Muharrem line sein Auto verkauft: The marshal sold his car.

Line Muharrem sein Auto verkauft? : Did the marshal sell his car?

Ich bin gestern zum Arzt gegangen: I went to doctor yesterday.

Bist du gestern zum Arzt gegangen? : Did you go to the doctor yesterday?

Ihr seid gestern ins Kino gegangen? : Did you go to the cinema yesterday?

Ich bin in die Türkei gefahren: I went to Turkey.

Hast du mein neues Hemd gesehen? : Did you see my new shirt?

Thus, we have finished the subject of Das Perfekt, in our next lesson we will cover the subject of Plusquamperfekt (past tense with mish), the basis of our new subject is also based on the above subject, so it is essential to learn the subject of Perfekt in order to learn the subject of Plusquamperfekt.

…The greatest gift and duty at this time is to save faith and to work in a way that strengthens the faith of others. (Bediuzzaman)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Ic habe gestern abend Suppe gekocht. (yesterday evening I was cooking a corba.)

Ich habe heute morgen mit meiner Freundin gefrühstückt. (I made breakfast with my friend this morning.) ;D

Meine Freundin hat in Lotto Geld gewonnen. (My friend earned Lotodan Money.)

Ich habe letzte Woche meiner Mutter geholfen.
    (I helped Mom last week.)

Ich habe fast seid 1 Monat wider mit den Deutsch Übüng angefangen. (I started to work in Almaca again for about a month.)

Is it true that there is no way… ::) ashamed of:)

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

2. There seems to be a bit of an oddity ;)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

I think I edited ;D
    Mr. Muharrem, I am in trouble due to my carelessness, now I am ashamed :)

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

I didn't see anything that improved, am I seeing it wrong or???

night2
    Exhibition Stand

I didn't see anything that improved, am I seeing it wrong or???

embarrassed:) ??? ::)

MuhaяяeM
    Exhibition Stand

Okay, the translation has also changed, now it's ok :)

night2
    Exhibition Stand

Okay, the translation has also changed, now it's ok :)

halayy :) dance :) alkis :) yuppi :) halayy :)

yanliz008
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks for the sentences

wappo
    Exhibition Stand

Wow, may God bless you... When we get stuck like this, we come here and check it out... Thank you very much... ;)

dielosch
    Exhibition Stand

How do we do them negatively?

ÖZGE94
    Exhibition Stand

Could someone please explain the perfect form of the verb “teilnehmen”????

daphnexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Hi I have just discovered this site, but it is very nice and thank you very much. I am at 2 for a month and I am trying to learn German, it is very difficult for me, I do not know what to do. I still can not speak properly and I can not speak properly please help me. Thank you

ashley
    Exhibition Stand

Could someone please explain the perfect form of the verb “teilnehmen”????

teilgenom financing

in ssse
    Exhibition Stand

dance :)

yildiz22
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I need urgent perfekt sentences. Thank you

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (23 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.