Lesson 1: General information about German

> Forums > Basic German Lessons from scratch > Lesson 1: General information about German

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Lara
    Visitor
    GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT GERMAN

Hello, before we go to our lectures, let me give you some information about German.
    We are convinced that it will be in place for.
    It is tied to the Germanic Indo-European languages ​​of the Germanic tribe and is one of the common languages ​​of the world.
    Approximately 120 million people speak German.
    German is the most widely spoken mother tongue in Europe, and is spoken in many countries outside of Germany.
    For example, it is the official language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Italy.
    Generally speaking, people think that learning German is difficult.
    or whether they are approaching this issue prejudiced. can.
    But in general it is not hard to learn German except a few subjects. Work esprisi,
    it is a fact that is not even known by most German citizens. But in such an environment,
    These issues will be covered in detail when the sequence comes in.
    Speaking of learning German, let us tell you the results of a research by experts:
    As a result of the researches conducted by the experts, the intelligence of the people who learned German later,
    much improved compared to its predecessor. Of course it is not we, experts say.
    Speaking of which, you can improve your intelligence by learning German 
    We can say that words in German language are read as they are written in general. There are many exceptions to this situation.
    But when you learn to practice, pronunciation will not be a problem for you.
    The letters are written in large letters without distinguishing the names or the special names.
    We can also say that any language speakers other than German will not have difficulty learning German.
    After this general information, we can start German lessons.

The livelihood also passes like lightning, and it is about to lay you almost in the grave's nest. (B.mesnev a)
    the olguntuz
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you for your continued commitment to your work.

drink
    Exhibition Stand

I will learn all aspects of almanacay.

the Nurleb
    Exhibition Stand

oh my god my dreams are coming true ;) German is the language I want to learn the most..and I will learn it here..thank you very much…

the olguntuz
    Exhibition Stand

I hope your dreams come true, if you really want to learn, you can learn and this site is really useful.

Visitor

Thanks a lot…

Visitor

Thank you friends. Elinize, health to your heart.
    We will try to learn slowly. :)

gentleman
    Exhibition Stand

alles fur danke

murat011
    Exhibition Stand

SAVE EVERY JOURNEY

kopf
    Exhibition Stand

danke bis bald…

yavuzz
    Exhibition Stand

Thanks a lot ! I hope I will improve my German thanks to you.

vuslatım_schatz
    Exhibition Stand

Thank you very much, we started from the first lesson, may God help us

Visitor

SO DANKE GOD

tarakcixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

We said Bismillah and started learning German, although I had seen it in high school, but I hope it will not be difficult and I will not be discouraged………

nicole *
    Exhibition Stand

Health for your labor ..

vatanxnumx
    Exhibition Stand

You have created a really nice forum. I have just started learning German... danke schön!

Displaying 15 answers - 1 to 15 (83 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.