How did you spend your first months in Germany?

> Forums > Business and Working Life in Germany > How did you spend your first months in Germany?

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    sky shots
    Exhibition Stand

Hello guys, I came to Hannover two weeks ago with a family reunification visa. I went to the first foreigners branch and registered for an address, but they made the appointment for January 90 to convert the 19-day visa to a residence visa. I mean, there is only one month and since the language course or something will be determined at that time, I am sitting at home without doing anything and I am very bored. I feel very isolated. luckily, there is no Turkish neighbor. Can you give me suggestions, what can I do?

https://www.almancax.com/almanca-aile-almanca-aile-bireyleri-ve-almanca-akrabalar.html

yenicerixnumx
    Exhibition Stand

First of all,

Ich sage dir nur 3 wörter . Langeweilig langeweilig langeweilig yuppie :)
    These days are the days when you will be looking for candles in the most comfortable way, but on the other hand the most uncomfortable. Why do you start to learn the language of the future and then slowly after you know your surroundings wow you'll think about how long you've been to yourself. The first time is like a fish out of water. Adapte has begun. I think in the first place, do not lose time. If Eger is full this time you will have to wait a long time.
    First of all, I think you know the environment. There's nothing around here. The most central point is the bio coffee ic. Again, you are a chancel compared to our own. Hannover. Start learning German. Give yourself a home run. A little loneliness a little silence will take you a while later but it will be sooner if you find something to distribute yourself to find a hobby. You came back to Germany again.
    Soundly

Displaying 1 answer (1 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.