Germany Turkey Evden Eve Shipping

> Forums > General Section on Germany and Other European Countries > Germany Turkey Evden Eve Shipping

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    melikexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

Merchandise We offer International Home to Home Transport service by MCS Logistics.

We use continuous processes like sea, air, and rail to continuously transport goods to the world, where people are using them personally (all the goods they need to have in a house) and the livestock vehicle.

If you want to bring your household goods from Europe and take them there, I will try to provide you with fluent information on this subject as much as I can.

If your country is where you are going to be packaged at your home address, our company offers services until the simple furniture installation is done.

Our company has a central office in Istanbul and a Netherlands distribution office.

+90216 521 21 52
    We mcslojis

melikexnumx
    Exhibition Stand

For pricing of our documents please contact via mcslogistic

k.uguz
    Exhibition Stand

I experienced and experienced a few words to write for this title and wanted to share with you dear friends. friends, I moved with the firm called ******** 2 months ago. a friend of mine recommended me again, the guys are doing a clean job and I recommend it to anyone who thinks a corporate company. I think the prices for two months are my advice to friends who are considering a special campaign in Germany. okey :) okey :)

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.