Red

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    Speechless
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I applied for a visa on 13/02/2018 through an unborn German citizen child. My wife is Turkish, but she has been living in Germany for 18 years. In order for the child to become a German citizen at birth, one of the spouses must either have been legally residing in Germany for 8 years or have an indefinite residence permit for the last three years. The newborn children of parents who meet these two conditions are automatically considered German citizens. I submitted the document that my wife has been residing in Germany for 18 years in my visa application, but even though 4 months have passed, there is still no response from the foreigners office and although the consulate gives time to the foreigners' office, they do not give an answer either. I received my passport yesterday, the consulate. Since he could not get a response from the foreigners office, since the visa was expired during the expiry period, he took over the authority and sent an explanatory paper. On the paper, it is written that firstly, my wife receives state aid and does not have any income, secondly, I did not submit a certificate in the visa application, and thirdly, the born child did not gain German citizenship status and therefore the visa could not be granted. As far as I know, I am not through my spouse, but through foreigners. I applied through a child and Our child was about two months old, even though I did not apply to the esvurmış why the income of my wife, whether the second in contradiction of the child in the child's application is already a1sertifika is not compulsory by law, even though it is not even in the list of the document list and why the reason I want to win the reason I want to win the reason. Even though I have given the document proving that the child has resided in Germany for 1 years, he/she can say why the child did not acquire German citizenship. The weirder part of the matter is that on the same day as this document from the consulate, I received a letter from the place where the child applied for a German passport. They sent a letter saying that you can come and collect your child's pass by bringing 8€. Now the question is, can't the fact that the consulate says on the one hand that your child cannot be given a visa because he/she has not obtained German citizenship status, and on the other hand, that the German authorized institution says that the child's pass or ID has been issued, come and get it? Doesn't that indicate that there is a discrepancy or that it was done deliberately? How will this wrong decision be corrected?

mesut3333
    Exhibition Stand

I wondered if you reached a solution in your question

mesut3333
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I applied for a visa on 13/02/2018 through an unborn German citizen child. My wife is Turkish, but she has been living in Germany for 18 years. In order for the child to become a German citizen at birth, one of the spouses must either have been legally residing in Germany for 8 years or have an indefinite residence permit for the last three years. The newborn children of parents who meet these two conditions are automatically considered German citizens. I submitted the document that my wife has been residing in Germany for 18 years in my visa application, but even though 4 months have passed, there is still no response from the foreigners office and although the consulate gives time to the foreigners' office, they do not give an answer either. I received my passport yesterday, the consulate. Since he could not get a response from the foreigners office, since the visa was expired during the expiry period, he took over the authority and sent an explanatory paper. On the paper, it is written that firstly, my wife receives state aid and does not have any income, secondly, I did not submit a certificate in the visa application, and thirdly, the born child did not gain German citizenship status and therefore the visa could not be granted. As far as I know, I am not through my spouse, but through foreigners. I applied through a child and Our child was about two months old, even though I did not apply to the esvurmış why the income of my wife, whether the second in contradiction of the child in the child's application is already a1sertifika is not compulsory by law, even though it is not even in the list of the document list and why the reason I want to win the reason I want to win the reason. Even though I have given the document proving that the child has resided in Germany for 1 years, he/she can say why the child did not acquire German citizenship. The weirder part of the matter is that on the same day as this document from the consulate, I received a letter from the place where the child applied for a German passport. They sent a letter saying that you can come and collect your child's pass by bringing 8€. Now the question is, can't the fact that the consulate says on the one hand that your child cannot be given a visa because he/she has not obtained German citizenship status, and on the other hand, that the German authorized institution says that the child's pass or ID has been issued, come and get it? Doesn't that indicate that there is a discrepancy or that it was done deliberately? How will this wrong decision be corrected?

I wonder if you have reached a solution in your problem

Displaying 2 answers - 1 to 2 (2 total)
  • To reply to this topic You must be logged in.