visa

WELCOME TO ALMANCAX FORUMS. YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU LOOK FOR ABOUT GERMANY AND THE GERMAN LANGUAGE IN OUR FORUMS.
    nur
    Exhibition Stand

arkadaşlar.b my paper today which includes bi verdim.b until they gave up the paper and said that we arıcaz. what you think what zman zman söylemediler.siz ararlar.bilgi please thank those who çoooooooook from acaba.şimdi the bilirlerm to inform me urgently !!!

UA_35
    Exhibition Stand

Hello my friend, what is important is what paper they gave me, they asked me if there are numbers on that paper, so I can follow it on the internet, it doesn't matter how they will call me, I mean the answers you give them are important, I hope they call with good results. MAY GOD HELP US.

nur
    Exhibition Stand

Hello, I hope to go to Austria. what they gave me
    Österreichisches generalkonsulat ISTANBUL There is also no paper number or something
    I am very curious about what the news is about. Thank you very much UA_35

ATAAN2
    Exhibition Stand

This topic is closed to write messages.
    Possible causes may be one of the following.

1) The subject you are giving your message (subject title) does not contain any information or hint about your message.
    When you open a new topic to the forum, make sure that your topic title does not have a clue about your message.
    Please use a 4-5 word summary of your message as the subject heading, make sure that your subject heading is the essence of your message.

2) The content of some messages in this subject does not match the subject content.
    Please consider the subject heading when writing a message to the topics and pay attention to which message you are writing.
    If your message is independent of subject heading, please post your message by opening a new topic and typing in an appropriate title.
    Such topics are closed to prevent further distribution of the subject.

3) It may have reached its intended purpose or it may have lost its update. Such issues are closed to prevent distribution of the issue.

You can open a new topic appropriate to the rules.
    We hope you will understand, thank you for your interest.

Displaying 3 answers - 1 to 3 (3 total)
  • The topic 'visa' is closed to new replies.